Newbie, need advice. (Depo-testosterone)

struglife

Hello, this is my first post here. I have been interested in getting into body building, my experiences in the past yielded very little results. The past couple months I have been stealing androgel from my dad, and applying a few packages here and there. However recently I got a vial or Pfizer depo-testosterone (testosterone cyponate injection usp). Its a 100mg/ml vial, which says its sterile and for intramuscular use only.

Is this type of testosterone good for building muscle? I would really appreciate it if someone experienced in this field could give me a little walk through on the do's and donts of using test. I have never injected anything ever in my live before, only when having surgery and obv I didnt do it myself, im a bit apprehensive about it but im willing to do it as long as i get the ok from the community.

I'm all on my own here, help me out please someone.

Ok, first off you are gonna get nothing but good advice on this forum . What these guys are gonna tell you is right. So please listen.....

Starting off it sounds like you do not know anything about steroids. So you need to stop steal ing your dads androgel!! And dont start inj that test you have either.
By taking the andro gel you are suppressing your own natural testo production. I dont know how long you been taking it , I hope not long.

Before you do anything else you have to read the Stickies on this forum to learn about Anabolics, PCT, and AI's. You should also post your age,weight,height,cycle history,training, bodyfat (if you know it) and your diet.

You have to learn about this stuff and its gonna take some time.

Also you need to go get blood work done to seee if you screwed yourself up from the Gel.

Dude, you are shutting off your own testosterone by smearing that shite all over your belly, and you will be aromatizing like crazy whilst doing it.

As Anzel said, leave this stuff well alone until you have spent a great deal of time educating yourself on what these harsh compounds can do to you - this is not a game!

If you are adamant that you want to jump onto steroids - at least hold off long enough to read the stickie that tells you how to put together a sensible 1st cycle.

Do not abuse what you know nothing about - potentially catastrophic consequences!

BigBen

Ok, thanks. I dont want to jeopardize my health, looks like i was getting way ahead of myself. I shall do a lot of research and report back.

Ok, thanks. I dont want to jeopardize my health, looks like i was getting way ahead of myself. I shall do a lot of research and report back.

Takes a brave man to admit his faults... you are in the right place brother... you can learn everything you need to know on this forum, and what you can't find... ask!

Welcome to Ology :)

Back