Test Cycle (first and only) caused some issues, 1 year after cycle.

mercman

Hello

I made mistakes. Many of them. I understand the mistakes I made, but was hoping to just get some advice is someone cares to share other experiences or routes for me to take.

Quick background. 1.5 years ago, I did a testosterone cycle. Injected 500, per week, for about 9 weeks.
Mistake: No pct. I know. :(

Fast forward: since then, about 1 year, have had lethargy, loss of sex drive, muscle aches, hair loss, digestive issues, mood issues etc. Thought I was having digestive medical issues, but after tests, exams, xrays and ct's everything came out clear. Bloods look good. What is off is my testosterone, I use to be in the 500-700 range, prior to my test cycle. Now I've dropped below 300. 200-300. Currently, Kaiser DR is saying I'm still clinically in normal range, I beg to differ as my usual level is far above this. I did admit to test use to DR.

Here are my current values: (any advice?)
Prolactin 6 ng/mL Range 2 - 18 ng/mL
LH 3.3 mIU/mL Range 1.0 - 12.0 mIU/mL
TSH 1.54 uIU/mL Range 0.40 - 4.20 uIU/mL
Testosterone, TOTAL 278 ng/dL Range >=240 ng/dL
Cortisol morning 10.7 ug/dL Range 8.0 - 25.0 ug/dL

Past testosterone totals: 565 711 519
Past LH Totals: 5.2 6.2 4.8
Past TSH: 1.21 1.50 1.86
These were from 2009, 2012, 2016

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

-Thank you all.

If i found myself in this situation, I usually say the the exact same thing here, I would take Clomid at 25mg per day for about 6 weeks. I would get private test done toward the end of the six weeks and then again 3 weeks after completion. Hopefully that would work. If not.....I'd come back here and put my numbers up........and beg these bros for help. Plenty of help to be had here and a lot of people in your shoes.
I am a big believer in Clomid.....may not work for you. Hope someone chimes in with further wisdom for you.
Good luck and best wishes bro

I would try the standard PCT with a run of HCG for several weeks. You can research duration and dosage, but without knowing anything more than you posted (like are your nuts shrunken?) I'd buy 4 x 5,000 IU bottles of HCG and use 1,000 IU/day for 20 days. Then run clomid at 50/50/25/25/25.... as many weeks as seemed necessary and nolva 40/40/20/20/20..... too.

You can get a standard female hormone panel from privatemdlabs.com during the HCG run to see if you testosterone and estrogen are picking up, and same thing during the PCT drugs. Then stop and wait six weeks or so and get tested again. Hopefully you'd see improvement.

Nothing about those doses or durations are carved in stone, you may need much longer - or possibly shorter, to see effects.

Thank you for your comments. I am definitely thinking of Clomid, obviously purchasing it would be the only issue so I am researching that now. Thank you for your thoughts and wishes.. hoping to be myself again.

I would try the standard PCT with a run of HCG for several weeks. You can research duration and dosage, but without knowing anything more than you posted (like are your nuts shrunken?) I'd buy 4 x 5,000 IU bottles of HCG and use 1,000 IU/day for 20 days. Then run clomid at 50/50/25/25/25.... as many weeks as seemed necessary and nolva 40/40/20/20/20..... too.

You can get a standard female hormone panel from privatemdlabs.com during the HCG run to see if you testosterone and estrogen are picking up, and same thing during the PCT drugs. Then stop and wait six weeks or so and get tested again. Hopefully you'd see improvement.

Nothing about those doses or durations are carved in stone, you may need much longer - or possibly shorter, to see effects.

Thank you for this help, I will research getting everything to get this going. Hoping to one day be myself again. I'm 32 years old, but I feel 80. This is all great info, I didn't even know about HCG so this is great information.

My nuts are shrunken, not horribly, but there is a visual change in them.

Thank you for this help, I will research getting everything to get this going. Hoping to one day be myself again. I'm 32 years old, but I feel 80. This is all great info, I didn't even know about HCG so this is great information.

My nuts are shrunken, not horribly, but there is a visual change in them.

yes man, hcg like the brethren said above for sure, if you do this right you will be feeling like a 21 year old again.

Back