Newfound gyno at 20 years old with Low test levels

john283

This is kind of a long story but I hope you'll take some time to read it. I'm 20 years old. 5"11 172lb 10% body fat.

Testosterone : 393
Estradiol: 30
Thyroid: 4.86 (slightly high)

Now, a month before my blood test, I got a small lump under my nipple towards the right side. It's not visible but I feel it and it's gotten a little bigger since then. The nipple gets hard easily now and feels sensitive to the touch. I have no idea how I got gyno at 20 YEARS OLD without ever having taken any prohormones or steroids. I figured my ratio of test and estrogen was off.

I have a few questions.

1) Does this mean the only option I have is to take an AI at a low dose for life or to take TRT at a low dose to stabilize levels?

2) I started taking letro 3 days ago and I can touch my nipple again, it's not sensitive anymore. I'm following C. Bino's gyno reversal protocol. I'm going to 2.5mg until lump dissapears and then tapering off while adding in nolvadex to prevent a rebound.

My biggest question is this. I had a cycle ready to start pinning in a few days (test E for 12 weeks at 500mg). I'm on day 4 of letro at the moment, I was planning on taking the letro throughout the first few weeks of the test and then tapering off and adding aromasin and nolvadex for a few weeks then tapering off the nolva and keeping the aromasin throughout the rest of the cycle. Would that be ok? Can I use letro for weeks 1-2 on test at 2.5mg? I figured test e doesn't peak for about 4-6 weeks so I could reverse the gyno meanwhile and maintain my sex drive while I'm on it.

How about your lh and fsh numbers?

Ok first off have you diagnosed with gyno by a dr using a ultrasound or mammogram? If not hOW do you know you have gyno? Could be a swollen gland, fibrous growth etc etc.and your self treating in the dark.

Your bloodwork when was it taken? In the morning 8 am after good night sleep? This can affect your test level. Do you have sleep apnea, had any testicular or head trauma all these can cause testosterone issues.

And letro is old school read this:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ia-if-you-re-asking-question-read-thread.html

How about your lh and fsh numbers?

Ok first off have you diagnosed with gyno by a dr using a ultrasound or mammogram? If not hOW do you know you have gyno? Could be a swollen gland, fibrous growth etc etc.and your self treating in the dark.

Your bloodwork when was it taken? In the morning 8 am after good night sleep? This can affect your test level. Do you have sleep apnea, had any testicular or head trauma all these can cause testosterone issues.

And letro is old school read this:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/661011-do-i-have-gynecomastia-if-you-re-asking-question-read-thread.html

LH was 2.2 on a range of 1.5-9.3
HCG was <2 on a range of <5
Prolactin was 8.8 on a range of 2-18

My bloodwork was taken at 7AM after sleeping 8 hours with no food in the last 8 hours. I have no sleep apnea or trauma. If anything, I assume it's related to the slightly higher TSH level (4.8) which is causing slight hypothyroidism which is linked to hypogonadism.

In regards to gyno, the onset was unlike gyno, never had itchiness or puffyness or sensitivity and it happened very rapidly. However, the symptoms of it now seem like gyno. My nipple gets hard easily, sensitive to the touch. 3 days of letro and I can touch it without it feeling weird.

I got a mammogram and an ultrasound done, they said it's EITHER slight gyno or a benign lump. If I ran tamoxifan or reloxifene (which I know are way better than letro nowadays), it would take a month at least to tell if something is happening. Since I'm not even 100% sure if it is gyno, I took letro to see if I'd have results within a few weeks rather than being double minded on the other meds.

My test to estrogen ratio is off, test is low and estrogen is on the higher end (for someone that's never cycled) so I stuck with letro.

The lump occurred a week after I used a razer to shave my chest (usually use a trimmer) so I kept making myself feel better saying that it was something else, that it couldn't be gyno. However, it didn't go away, results showed that it's a non-vascularized lump with no fluid inside and it got bigger since then and my results came in as low test and higher end of estradiol. I waited a month before going down the letro route.

You shouldn't be using letro or any type of ai to get rid of gyno. Your going to end up crashing your estrogen. You'll really be fucked then! At 20 years old, your way too young for a cycle and very uneducated.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Click and read

There's a link about gyno in there

I understand this seems like ignorance, but I wouldn't say I'm very uneducated. Running a cycle is down to personal preference and I know it's frowned upon before 23 at the minimum. I'll be going to an endocrinologist to find the underlying cause of the low testosterone but if nothing else, I will probably go on TRT after I learn more about it.

2.5 mg a day of letro is going to crush your e2. Low e2 will make your life miserable

So far there's no sides at 1mg, I'm going to go up until I feel aches or diminished sex drive and go back down and maintain it. If the sides become unbearable, I'll drop it and add nolva for the rebound.

Just to point out, I'm in no way arguing with anyone, just trying to get different points of views, I appreciate the input already

Edit: As far as the estrogen crash goes, I know your quality of life goes downhill but about a aweek after the crash and discontinuing letro, they begin to re stabilize, correct?

Last edited:
Edit: As far as the estrogen crash goes, I know your quality of life goes downhill but about a aweek after the crash and discontinuing letro, they begin to re stabilize, correct?

Not necessarily. I wouldn't bank on that. You are playing with an extremely powerful drug.

Based on what you have written it doesn't sound like you have gyno.

It's disc-shaped and nipple sensitivity has increased. I wish it wasn't gyno but I'm afraid that it is :/.

Is there any specific way a gyno lump should feel? I did tests but they didn't diagnose just one thing so I don't know for sure except that it hurts when I push on it and it's getting bigger. If letro does nothing within a few weeks then I'll assume that it isn't gyno. So far, i think letro has helped.

Back