I also have on hand
Arimidex
Caber
Clomid
Nolvadex
Letro

Will be doing a 8 week diet by 3J

Thoughts on this cycle ?

Well stocked, thats for sure! I'm just assuming your PCT is already planned out?

What are running for liver support?

Yea pct is planned out was thinking
Clomid 300 day 1 then 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 60/40/20/20
Might also do 2 shots of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 2500 iu twice in a week

Then caber .5mg e3d

Was thinking about doing milk thistle and liv 52 for liver support and LOTS of water. Don't want the drol to turn my liver into Swiss cheese

Your cycle looks fine you should have some fun. Your going to gain weight with the adrol and the tren is going to help harden you up. The test will keep you going and should put on a few lbs too.

Yea pct is planned out was thinking
Clomid 300 day 1 then 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 60/40/20/20
Might also do 2 shots of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 2500 iu twice in a week

Then caber .5mg e3d

Was thinking about doing milk thistle and liv 52 for liver support and LOTS of water. Don't want the drol to turn my liver into Swiss cheese

NAC for the liver my dude.

I personally run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a little differently I do 2 250iu shots a week on shot days mon/thurs or what ever your days are then on the day of my last shot I do 500ed for 10 days ending 4 days before my pct!
I have done this a few times with great results boys are full ;-)
What you have planned will work just fine I'm sure!!
That's a nice dose of drol your going to notice that lol!!
Love tren don't let.those progesterone sides get away from you!!

Small change, will be "sustanon blend" 500mg instead of test e. might also go 10 weeks with the tren instead of 8. Having issues getting HCG so idk yet how long til I can start cycle.

Small change, will be "sustanon blend" 500mg instead of test e. might also go 10 weeks with the tren instead of 8. Having issues getting HCG so idk yet how long til I can start cycle.

Beautiful cycle. I'd go with 10 with that ester tren and also wait for the HCG so I could run it from day 1. Definitely check out NAC for the liver and all the other benefits.

Beautiful cycle. I'd go with 10 with that ester tren and also wait for the HCG so I could run it from day 1. Definitely check out NAC for the liver and all the other benefits.

Yea I def won't start til I have the HCG on hand. Also getting the NAC

Thx bro. Will soon send u dough for the 8 week bulking diet

Uh oh, somebody is taking their cycle and training to a new level!!! ^^^this right here is your smartest investment and will have the highest return on investment or ROI. You will not be disappointed, your short term/cycle goals will be met, and you'll not be left in the dark by 3J. He will literally hold your hand and make it impossible to not succeed so long as you keep training hard and stick to his diet. Good luck bro, not that you'll need it with 3J and tren ;)

Uh oh, somebody is taking their cycle and training to a new level!!! ^^^this right here is your smartest investment and will have the highest return on investment or ROI. You will not be disappointed, your short term/cycle goals will be met, and you'll not be left in the dark by 3J. He will literally hold your hand and make it impossible to not succeed so long as you keep training hard and stick to his diet. Good luck bro, not that you'll need it with 3J and tren ;)

Yea 3J helped me on my last cycle ;)

I was on one of his diets last year before I started my first cycle. Quality service for sure. Keep up the updates and can't wait to see your results. Stay safe brother :)

Thx bro. I will start a log once I start up. My goal is to look like The Rock

Back