next cycle advice needed

gunshow45

I'm going to be running supertest 250, laurabolin and ganabol.
2 10ml of super test, 1 50ml of laura, 2 10ml of ganabol. I've ran test only cycles in the past for 6- 8 weeks at 1 ml enanthate every other day. and test 400 1 ml every 4th day. I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I am 6'2 @ 240 lbs Body fat % is around 14% If anyone has any input for me it would be greatly appreciated. I know StonecoldNTO is going to smack me but I have to ask, What the hell is HPTA?????

gunshow45 said:
I'm going to be running supertest 250, laurabolin and ganabol.
2 10ml of super test, 1 50ml of laura, 2 10ml of ganabol. I've ran test only cycles in the past for 6- 8 weeks at 1 ml enanthate every other day. and test 400 1 ml every 4th day. I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I am 6'2 @ 240 lbs Body fat % is around 14% If anyone has any input for me it would be greatly appreciated. I know StonecoldNTO is going to smack me but I have to ask, What the hell is HPTA?????

Hyphythalamus Testicular Axis (sp?). Basically your natty test production which gets shutdown when you use certain types of AAS.

Back