next cycle opinions

1Tenacity

first cycle was 500 mgs/week of test e, and 300 mgs/week of deca ran for 14 weeks, had to use nolva some during cycle for nipple issues(which was probably paranoia) been off for 16 weeks so far.

ready to start next cycle of 500 mgs/week of test e, and 400 mgs/week of deca, also want to add A-50's at 2 days on 2 off 50 mgs a day any opinions suggestions?Running the A-50's for only 4 weeks!

I am 32 6'4" and 290, first cycle nutrition was a joke, but last 3 months eating really clean! The clean eating is an eye opener to how important nutrition is!

I guess my main question is about the A-50's

Last edited:
The half-life of oxymetholone is approximately 8 hours as I recall. It makes no sense to run it EOD.

Also, in regards to your first cycle, the nipple tenderness you experienced may have been aggravated by the nandrolone. If so, the tamoxifen will/would not have had any effect. I'd suggest possibly substituting EQ in favor of the deca this time around. If not, atleast have caber on hand just in case.

The half-life of oxymetholone is approximately 8 hours as I recall. It makes no sense to run it EOD.

Also, in regards to your first cycle, the nipple tenderness you experienced may have been aggravated by the nandrolone. If so, the tamoxifen will/would not have had any effect. I'd suggest possibly substituting EQ in favor of the deca this time around. If not, atleast have caber on hand just in case.

In my experience i get the nipple sensitivity from high dosages of testosterone not from deca durabolin

The nipple soreness went away with nolva, and I am still thinking it was possibly mental, but the bigger question is what the feel for me kickstarting with the Abombs?

I have more nolva and arimidex for this cycle in case....

why jump straight to abombs on your second cycle , its too soon imo.
2nd IF the nipple trouble was real and IF it was caused by deca then it was a progesteron/prolactin issue that caused it and abombs can cause that problem just like deca.
any oral needs to be taken a mininum of a few times a day due to the short time its in the system.
if your set on 3 compounds for your cycle use some that are a little easier on the system , maybe a test/eq/tbol or test/eq/var combo.

i am in the same boat.

over 400-500mg test and my nips kill me.

Yea man i agree i get some irritation at 750 mgs. Ive run it up to 2g per week but im always fucking paranoid about my nipples im so much better off with the deca so i dont have to take arimidex.

You posted your weight, but whats your BF.

Seems to me you may want to lean up first before you start a heavy bulker like this. I would, but everyone is different.

Bulking cycles like this have always put on a lot of unwanted fat for me.

I am opting these days to be atleast 12% BF before running a cycle and monitor my BF every 2 weeks to keep from getting to fat.

Back