next level

dfresh88

ok right to the point. basically i wanna take my physique to the next level, while not getting on crazy ass doses of all types of drugs. im willing to dabble, but dont plan to compete, just look kinda like i do lol.

im 23 6'2'' 215ish, and 16-18% bf id say. been training for around 7 years, have cycles halovar and now currently 8 weeks into test e at 500mg. would like to here from the gurus on this one, after reading around its clear drugs do in fact play a very large role. but im not looking to get TOO crazy, im young and would like to stay healthy, not just look good.

so drug/training/food/pct/ wise whats my best bet, and blood work, how often? didnt get any after my first cycle,and im not getting any after this one. i should probably do it, but i currently have no health insurance. hopefully will have some soon and then i can get blood work if needed. so lets here it, and please keep this thread real and on topic with honest answers. looking forward to them fellow warriors! btw heres a few current pics, some may have seen from my log already
gympic.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

You Look like you're doin good so far. What is your plan and we'll help tweak it. Btw, nice grrranimals undies! Lol

You Look like you're doin good so far. What is your plan and we'll help tweak it. Btw, nice grrranimals undies! Lol
hahaha i love my undies! and hmm im far from an expert lol, but i was thinking test/tren next fall-winter. start tren low(50-100mg)eod and test maybe 500mg a week? again not sure how i want to go about it really. have thought about GH too, if i can find quality stuff. i know its $$$, but if its as good as advertised i'll surely give it a look. just not sure if id want to stay on year around or not
Two things

Wtf is up with those undies

And bloodwork can be had for 50 bucks a test (private no insurance).

no comment on undies lol, and if you're talking about privatemd...i live in nj and it doesnt apply to me...fml

ok right to the point. basically i wanna take my physique to the next level, while not getting on crazy ass doses of all types of drugs. im willing to dabble, but dont plan to compete, just look kinda like i do lol.

im 23 6'2'' 215ish, and 16-18% bf id say. been training for around 7 years, have cycles halovar and now currently 8 weeks into test e at 500mg. would like to here from the gurus on this one, after reading around its clear drugs do in fact play a very large role. but im not looking to get TOO crazy, im young and would like to stay healthy, not just look good.

so drug/training/food/pct/ wise whats my best bet, and blood work, how often? didnt get any after my first cycle,and im not getting any after this one. i should probably do it, but i currently have no health insurance. hopefully will have some soon and then i can get blood work if needed. so lets here it, and please keep this thread real and on topic with honest answers. looking forward to them fellow warriors! btw heres a few current pics, some may have seen from my log already

the first thing to do is get your diet in check and lose some unwanted bf%. That is easy if you can stick to the diet.

i can advise you on a carb cycle diet that will defo burn the bf%. the next thing is gear and cycle. You need to find a cylce you are comfortable with and follow it for 14 weeks. i recommend... test e, tren a, mast e. With a proprer diet you will reach your goals.

Are you looking to put on size or lean down? Personally, I think you should get your bodyfat down a bit as it's pretty high. Underneath there's a good physique. You need to blast your chest though, it's lagging. Lose some fat, fill out your muscles and you'll look great.

Keep in mind, I'm 31 and at a different stage in my life now. I used to want to be massive and freaky (which I was at one point), but with age I just want to look good and be healthy. Ok ok, I still do want a above average amount of muscle!! :)

Are you looking to put on size or lean down? Personally, I think you should get your bodyfat down a bit as it's pretty high. Underneath there's a good physique. You need to blast your chest though, it's lagging. Lose some fat, fill out your muscles and you'll look great.

Keep in mind, I'm 31 and at a different stage in my life now. I used to want to be massive and freaky (which I was at one point), but with age I just want to look good and be healthy. Ok ok, I still do want a above average amount of muscle!! :)

yea i shoulda got leaner before bulking up, i regret that now. chest is no doubt my lagging muscle, ive made improvements but its a work in progress. but yea bro, id like to get lean, but keep size. would ultimately like to be 220 with 10% or lower bf, and this is very hard if not impossible to do without hormones i realize this

yea i shoulda got leaner before bulking up, i regret that now. chest is no doubt my lagging muscle, ive made improvements but its a work in progress. but yea bro, id like to get lean, but keep size. would ultimately like to be 220 with 10% or lower bf, and this is very hard if not impossible to do without hormones i realize this

Hey bro I can't pm, but... this all depends on your goals... you can either straight cut or bulk... there is no in between really. If you want to spend 6 weeks getting lean as fuck, I can hit you with a meal plan that you must follow exactly and you WILL lose much body fat%. Let me know. PM your email address.

you are going to lose some size (the gear will keep this to a minimum), but you can add a bulk diet to the last 8 weeks of cycle to fill out any lost mass.

I wouldnt do tren yet. How do your joints feel? maybe deca or eq? I might even throw that it towards the 8 week mark for 8 weeks. You got a long way to go on test yet, adjust your diet and you'll benefit.

GH is a long term thing. Really long term, like years. If you can do it, great, if not I wouldnt start something I couldnt finish

Back