6years training
3 cycles experience
Test only 500
Test dbol 500 30
Test dbol higher 600 50

Eat 6 meals a day
No supps only food
2 gallons of water

I can kinda get about anything i need so yall be honest.

Contemplating between the two following..

Test cyp 500 1-12
Deca 300 1-10
Dbol 30 ed 1-4
A.i on hand
Nolva 14days after last pin 40/40/20/20

Or

Test cyp 250 wk 1-10
Tren ace 75 eod 2-8
A.i .5 eod
Nolva pct

I have a understanding of each i just have no experience with either and am just wanting to step it up alittle. I mainly want YALLS PERSONAL OPINIONS about each. Not getting ready for a show or anything i just am looking for size.

Weight ?
Ur 29 years younger than I Op. I know how impatient I was at 24 so I ll just offer the following.

Test and d bol s water retention and gyno issue s can be addressed w an ai (ESTROGEN aromatizing inhibitor) and the same type of drug will counter the converted estro which both do like a mo fo.

Deca needs forever to come on line. 4-6 with 5 being MY sweet spot and at week 7 I m ON IT but we re all different. AND it lingers like the clap--forever--so I do not use it but it s cousin NPP.
THAT s a short estered Deca. Also Deca s a 19 nor AAS ( look that up Danielson ) and side s from these are generally referred to as progesterone side s. A quick simple explanation
Test gyno is the growing of the mammary gland s in male breast tissue ; deca make s em make milk. There s more to it than that...much more.... than that but..it s NOT COOL.
So. Here we are. Ur young but grown. Get a Dop Agan and run this for 16 week s or...ur move. Ask away

T

Back