NFL bitches...

add up the numbers. usc has outscored its opponents something like 200 to 40 in the last 3 games! they're sick and can't be stopped. bow down.

diegothailand said:
add up the numbers. usc has outscored its opponents something like 200 to 40 in the last 3 games! they're sick and can't be stopped. bow down.

Fuck USC . . .This is the NFL bitch thread :toilet:
Kyle Orton 5 interceptions thrown. Ouch . .Lavee your fucked! Best defense in da North but your offense is horseshit

yeah i know...i'm tired of them going after receivers and backs...they need to get a better o-line...they keep layin down on the job...i don't care if Orton is a 3rd string rook...gotta have a damn line there to protect him first and foremost...

lavee383 said:
yeah i know...i'm tired of them going after receivers and backs...they need to get a better o-line...they keep layin down on the job...i don't care if Orton is a 3rd string rook...gotta have a damn line there to protect him first and foremost...

Apprently everybody in the north FUCKED up and has a horseshit O-line. Pack traded away their top 2 O-line guys, Vikes lost Birk and now are completly fucked, Lions would need the best O-line EVA to protect Harrington (who is shit by the way) and tyhe Bears unfortunatly have never had an outstanding O-line.

O-line is BY FAR the most underatted aspect of the offense but nobody EVER seems to mention that!

Slick Arrado said:
Hey!! Who said you could use that avatar?

I bought it from some crack head who used to use it on the internet before he was bannded for posting pics with "fecal" matter in them . . . .

lavee383 said:
mah boys...all of 'em...outstanding.

Your offense needs some SERIOUS work. Orton aint gonna cut it. Where the hell has Mouhammed been? Your running game is pathetic at best yet 4th ranked defense in a piss poor division and your running away with it . . . .

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Your offense needs some SERIOUS work. Orton aint gonna cut it. Where the hell has Mouhammed been? Your running game is pathetic at best yet 4th ranked defense in a piss poor division and your running away with it . . . .
M was injured i think...and yes...i've always said that the O-line is in some much needed work...you can't have a QB continually harassed and expect him to do anything...gotta have a line there to protect him, if not give him enough time to do something with the damn ball...'sides...what do you expect for a 3rd string rookie when he's given the keys to dad's new ride? it's gonna take him some time to get used to it.

lavee383 said:
M was injured i think...and yes...i've always said that the O-line is in some much needed work...you can't have a QB continually harassed and expect him to do anything...gotta have a line there to protect him, if not give him enough time to do something with the damn ball...'sides...what do you expect for a 3rd string rookie when he's given the keys to dad's new ride? it's gonna take him some time to get used to it.

Considering he was a third string I think he's done one HELL of a good job with the tools he has been given. This division sucks ass when it comes to O-line. Pack traded tow pro bowl O-line men and replaced with nobody. Vikes never had a decent o-line to begin with. Detroit would the the ultimate O-line to make up for their QB mistakes

i'm worried about this weekend against the panthers...Bears defense is ranked number 1...but if we can't score anything off of the offense...then shit's gonna get ugly...

Back