(3) Vancouver vs Dallas (6)

(4) Nashville vs San Jose (5)

Eastern Conference

(1) Buffalo vs N.Y. Islanders (8)

(2) New Jersey vs Tampa Bay (7)

(3) Atlanta vs N.Y. Rangers (6)

(4) Ottawa vs Pittsburgh(5)

My picks in red!

Looks like I'll be around 50%. Some of the series I wanted a team to win, knowing it probably wasn't going to happen. ie. Pens and Flames.

I thought that Tampa Bay would be able to knock off the Devils, but shit happens and Marty Brodeur is too damn good to bet against.

I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset if Vancouver doesn't make it. It's bad enough Calgary got lazy.

Vancouver is fucking terrible.

They won't make it too far in the playoffs riding Luongo's coat tail. All 3 of Dallas' win have been by way of shut out. Turco is good, but Vancouvers offense is horrific

Easto said:
Vancouver is fucking terrible.

They won't make it too far in the playoffs riding Luongo's coat tail. All 3 of Dallas' win have been by way of shut out. Turco is good, but Vancouvers offense is horrific

Trust me.......I'm upset by the way they've been playing too. But I gotta believe......... :eyes:

gator_mclusky said:
That was sweet!!!! Blatant and sweet! They were beating the shit out of each other.
If sweet is getting fined 25k and team getting 100k suspension as well as being suspended for 5 games in the playoffs while your team is bent over asshole size of a garbage can that yarite.

]Western Conference

(1) Detroit vs San Jose (5)

(2) Anaheim vs (3)Vancouver

Eastern Conference

(1) Buffalo vs N.Y. Rangers (6)

(2) New Jersey vs Ottawa (4)

Round 2.....

My picks!!!

My pics.......Detroit....Vancouver (yay!).....Buffalo and Ottawa. I'm eagerly waiting for Vancouver to play Detroit. That will be a good series.

Irish Lad said:
If sweet is getting fined 25k and team getting 100k suspension as well as being suspended for 5 games in the playoffs while your team is bent over asshole size of a garbage can that yarite.
He was a back up Goalie anywho...how often does a Goalie get hurt anyway?!?!???

Back