Nile Sustanon - white ring

P

pg83

Is this sustanon with the white ring and green writing real or fake? To me it looks like the others, but I haven't seen any picture with the white ring.. Please help me..

Batch: 96398
exp: 11/10 ..

Certainly fakes. i'll be surprise to see it as legit stuff.

never heard of it.

Ok here's the pic.. i found it somewhere.. however is the same sustanon i got with the same batch ....

so what do you think?

the way than the amp are printed is OK, but i why a white ring... and also they have to be filed exactly same. on this pix you found ther's different kind underfilled.

Not good IMHO.

well i injected this and is totally painless.. i dont feel nothing right now, but what can i expect after 2 shots...
unclez said its ok, so . we'll see.

about the underfilled you are wrong because if you look carefully you'll see that the amps are not lined perfectly..

same ones

hey i got same ones.have u had any luck finding out if they are legit??i am taking 3 per week but also 400mgs deca and 50mg anadrol so im cant be sure if they are working or not.also when i tasted the oil it didnt numb my tongue the way test usually does.anyone have any experince with these.please let me know,dont want this source selling bunk gear without people knowing right?thanks :destroy::destroy:

Yeah i dont know yet... we will see...
however if this is fake, then beware... no sustanon at all, because mine came from oscaro....

well, after checking with the staff, do not mention name of source anymore.

as DPR said in anabolic forum in the sticker, this board is not made for complain.

i know ther's some post in the past with some sources mentioned, but, we are supposed to follow the rules, and respect them, so guys lay off the names of sources.

No reference anymore. thanx.

wait over the week-end. we are on fryday.
they are all out...

what i know is that sustanon nile is not the favorit blend for BB.

b.s

to the guy who said u will get gains.how do u know this.are u using the same ones or r u just speculating????because im not getting crap from mine,and i also know what a sustanon tastes like,and this isnt it!!!!every sustanon ive taken,karachi,russians and even the infars from india had some kind of taste usually a numbing effect on your tounge.these are b.s.i would ask source to send u out some legit sustanons or something in place of those fake ones.that seems only fair.if the guy is a source that wants to stay around a while and not get labled sellink fake gear,im sure he will just send u some in replacement,that are no question real.thata just smart business.we will see though,??right?/good luck

Last edited:
to the guy who said u will get gains.how do u know this.are u using the same ones or r u just speculating????because im not getting crap from mine,and i also know what a sustanon tastes like,and this isnt it!!!!every sustanon ive taken,karachi,russians and even the infars from india had some kind of taste usually a numbing effect on your tounge.these are b.s.i would ask source to send u out some legit sustanons or something in place of those fake ones.that seems only fair.if the guy is a source that wants to stay around a while and not get labled sellink fake gear,im sure he will just send u some in replacement,that are no question real.thata just smart business.we will see though,??right?/good luck

very fair observation.

hey bro, i understand where your coming from as far as taste is, but i have been using these for a month, and have seen gains in all aspects, such as appetite, strength, weight, and so on. i can't 100 percent vouche for the the exact ones in those pictures, but mine look exactly like that, and i am feeling pretty good. im taking 500 mg on it a week too. so i dunno whats up with ur shit bro. im sorry to hear your not getting gains, but i am.

also, i noticed it doesn't taste like im used to, but this is the first time ive used organon, so th eblend might be diffrent, but i kno that when i inject the test i can taste it in my mouth, as wierd as that sounds, but i taste it after i inject, and thats the case with these, thats how i knew it was good shit pretty much right off the bat.

-lift hard.

Last edited:
Guys this is 100% fake ...
Pure oil without any active substance...

Last edited:
bro you need to give some evidence to support it, did u get it checked?

He need? I don't think soooo
Johnnywaves1001 needs something more than a testimonial's users ( and a good one as well if he comes recently on board) but PG83 knows what is talking about, and i agree.

if you need better pix i can understand, but lay off supposition. he tryed, he's not alone with it. and i'm pretty sure he knows his stuff.

He need? I don't think soooo
Johnnywaves1001 needs something more than a testimonial's users ( and a good one as well if he comes recently on board) but PG83 knows what is talking about, and i agree.

if you need better pix i can understand, but lay off supposition. he tryed, he's not alone with it. and i'm pretty sure he knows his stuff.

sweet bro, i have the same exact shit. getting results... so someone other then me has no fucking clue what they are talking about. so, if hes stating this, i want to know why. let him answer for himself.

Back