Need help on Tren E , Deca , Test E blend....appreciate it

pokerface8

New to this site! 51 years old 6.1' 240lb
On and off few different cycles the past 20 years! i made some nice gains in the past using Sustanon , deca , Dbol ,Winstrol you name it! The past 5- years only run Testosterone Propionate most of the time with Winstrol! I love propionate water retention was always minimal!A friend talk me into a new blend to try Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg
Deca Durabolin 150mg
All comes tgether!Once a week injection! On my fourth week now!
Feeling strong but unhappy with holding a lot of water and stomach bloating! My guess probably i need to add some arimidex.I never used Arimidex! How much would be not too much? also i have some TrenE side effects elevated BP 151/92 and night sweats.....i would love to just switch back over to Propionate but i am affraid is not that simple! Any advice?
I'll Appreciate it if anyone tries to help me.

how long are you krusing on this Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg,Testosterone Enanthate 250mg, Deca Durabolin 150mg cycle for? and no Ai during the cycle?? your bloated to hell so your E2 levels are way up, any Hcg in the mix? and you say you have 20 years of steroid experience?? you need to read up http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

and what Ai did you use in your 20 years of cycling steroids?

Last edited:
I would make 2 Suggestions.

1st ~ get some Bloodwork done and check your Estradiol ~ got the feeling that it's Way Out of Range.

2nd ~ I would get Aromasin and Not Arimidex for a couple reasons.
Aromasin is a Suicidal Inhibitor, meaning that it makes a Permanent Bond to the Aromatase Enzyme.
So only New Activity can occur.
Arimidex only bonds while it's in use, if you stop suddenly, you can get Estrogen Rebound.

Aromasin in studies either had No Impact or Improved Cholesterol.
Arimidex has been shown to have a Negative Impact on Cholesterol (varies between individuals), but why take the chance........... JP

I don't see why you couldn't drop the blend and go back to prop...

True this.
OP, you need to wise up and be responsible. Get bloodwork. Learn. Listen. If you've been 'getting away with it' all these years, you are damn lucky or already damaged and just don't realize it. Yet.

OMG man with what you have irresponsibility doing the question is not what could go wrong but better what positive thing could go right.

Like said what AI did you use in the past? Ya know test is test "E" or "P" and if you read the profiles it is one of leading compounds to cause an Aromatase problem. In my opinion you blend is rrdiculous and loaded with a host of side effects to be monitored and and dealt with. AND you are living proof.

Also I don't see any reason you cannot just drop it all and finish with JUST Prop and a mild AI. This solving / releaving the current problems for the next 4 weeks and have a better plan for the next one.

Get a simple goal for a cycle , not planning to bulk and cut in one cycle and do that

Last thought no use in trying to get you body to react to so many compounds. I always say our bodies are not digital and do not switch up and react to this many things. Think about all the synergizum that you are asking your body to do in one cycle

Last edited:
Back