Nile Sustanon - white ring

Well guys.. first of all i need you to understand i have never purchased via internet no gear... but since our country changed the law, all my connections got busted and i like you have to buy via internet ... I have no experience with this so far, so I bought some gear..

i am an experienced user, in our country we got ALL LEGIT stuff .. high quality ... its the home of galenikas and other human grade sweet stuff..

i took sustanon before ... and I FELT IT ... now i injected this thing 6 times .. EOD ... and as it contains 2 fast esters, i SHOULD HAVE FELT SOMETHING at least... usually i feel libido, GOOD PUMPS ... i think the pumps i mentioned before were just placebo + change of the diet... i notice also oily skin ... I ran just sustanon for now and felt nothing, also no infections, nothing ... so i am happy that i didn't fuck myself ...

Those of you who got results.. are you sure you are taking ONLY SUSTANON ? Or you put in also other gear????

I don't want to get a source a bad name, but shit happens, you know.. also in our country my source got some bogus sustanon, but he told me.. so i always stick with trusted gear... there is no guarantee...

I can tell you, that for example the Jelfa Prolongatum, which I also have... i felt it with the 2nd injection ...

I recommend everyone, with no experience with buying from internet, to doesn't purchase stuff that is FAKED A LOT ... you know, sustanon there is a shit load of fakes... also other gear like Testovirons itd...

I suggest... JELFA, GALENIKA, BIOTIKA, CIDOTESTON, itd... these are IMO less faked and i got the real stuff... all of the mentioned are top quality ..

As for UG ... i still don't have experience.. i ordered Axio Tren E and will let you guys know if it is the real deal ... i love human grade, but not everything is available as HG...

You don't to justify your post PG83. your an user. you told about your personnal experience.

if someone donnot agree it mean he don't believe you simply. i know by PM with you than you pretty know what you are talking about.

and you are right. this board is not a customer service.

taste in your mouth??

who here has ever heard of getting a weird taste in your mouth after injection unless it was from tren???i have never heard of that and ive been around a while and have a good 15-20 cycles under my belt.and to guy who thinks his stuff is real sust??god for u ,but dont talk shit about my batch that i know for a fact is bunk.and anybody who has them,tatse them and tell me what u get.every sust. product ive tasted numbs your tounge a little.but if u believe this other guy,good for u,go try them out and let me know what u think.u will be dissapointed :nono::smash: pg83 stick to your guns! u know if its working or not.

Last edited:
who here has ever heard of getting a weird taste in your mouth after injection unless it was from tren???i have never heard of that and ive been around a while and have a good 15-20 cycles under my belt.and to guy who thinks his stuff is real sust??god for u ,but dont talk shit about my batch that i know for a fact is bunk.and anybody who has them,tatse them and tell me what u get.every sust. product ive tasted numbs your tounge a little.but if u believe this other guy,good for u,go try them out and let me know what u think.u will be dissapointed :nono::smash: pg83 stick to your guns! u know if its working or not.

Total agree

IS it posible that a comon creatine or cre-alkaline raise the blod preasure in a common men?

start a new thread in the good area.
BTW, AT most overdose of creatin will only give a lil watter retention for a few days.

HBP is avaible aswell without any supplementation in AAS or else.

Back