Nile Sustanon....

I have 20 of each and i don't know which to choose. I am not sure if they are both real, or both fake, or if one is real and the other fake!!!!

I have used Organon India Sustanon (sust), and i thought they were great, now this was 4 years ago, and the lettering was ON the actual amp. It was great, with a Circle and it said "Organon". Now these that i have, have a paper label on them, and say 250, in the background in green.

Organon India Sust:
BAtch: 252282
Mtg. Date: 5/03
Exp Date: 4/07

Infar Russian Sust:
Batch: 237505
Mtg Date: 4/2002
Exp Date: 3/2006

JK

These are the Sust from India, the pic is identical except the Dates and Batch# don't match. I am guessing becuase mine are newer.

The other ones i have say Cytahoh on them, and are in russian, i haven't found a pic yet.

i havent tried them yet its part of my stock pile , but i think they will work my friend has been on them and getting good results

I did a 6 week cycle of Nile sust. (500 mg per week)(first pic) and Winstrol (winny) tabs (25 mg per week for 30 days)and got really good results (Nov 15 to Dec 31). Went from 168 to 190. Used clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I am currently at 180 after a short layoff (busy at work).

other results:

- Bench: from 235(5 reps) to 285(1 rep) I've alway had a shitty bench!
- Squat: from 501(1 rep) to 575(1 rep)
- Deadlift: from 485(1 rep) to 525(1 rep)

This was my first cycle in 8 years and my 2nd cylce ever. I was pleased with the results. I just started another cycle consisting of Omnadren and D-bol. 5 weeks at 500 mg omni and 25 mg of D-bol.

That second pic. Of the niles.Im on those now and not really liking them. I did the indians last year and they were way stronger.Im wondering if mine are bunk. They are exact to the second pic.anybody?

GEORGE YOUNG said:
A FEW DIFFERENT VERSIONS.....

GY...

I have been getting nile Sustanon (sust) for quite a while directly from pharmacy in egypt and i have never seen the second batch, every on i ve got looks like the first pic but they have green rings:confused:

Last edited:
GEORGE YOUNG said:
A FEW DIFFERENT VERSIONS.....

GY...
I just got the niles sustanon 250 they look just like the frist one! With the white ring! But mine have the green ring! Can someone tell me if mine are fake!

Re: Re: Nile Sustanon....

blackdog said:
I just got the niles sustanon 250 they look just like the frist one! With the white ring! But mine have the green ring! Can someone tell me if mine are fake!
i just got a shit load of them and they all have green rings and i know for a fact that mine are real , did they come in the packaging

Thos second ones are crap. I did em.Underdosed big time if real at all. Hard to tell was on deca also.I heard the whole east coast black market is flooded with fake and underdosed niles.

Back