NO products with caffeine ?

B bOy CrAyOn

Learning the Ways
ok so NO products are suppused to dialate your blood vessels therefore allowing more blood with oxygen to be carried to your muscles, for a better pump and muscle growth, but at the same time these drinks are normally pre workout drinks which they like to throw in caffeine so it can give you a burst of energy..but caffeine is supposed to do the opposite and constrict blood vessels so isnt this just defeating the purpose of all the NO ?

or whats the science or logical thinkin behind this ?

i think that caffeine actually dialites the vessels also. thats why drinking a cup of coffee relieves headaches. i mught be wrong but thats what i remember

Caffeine does cause vasoconstriction, but you have to think about it this way. If you are use to working out with caffeine (like i am) then the NO isn't completely a loss, b/c it counters caffeine's vasoconstriction, which is better than just caffeine.

yea... but im finally used to working out without caffeine and would like to not have to use it to be able to workout so is there any NO products or somthing like that, that i could take that doesnt have caffeine... so i can just fully benefit from it and not use it to counter act the caffeine

20 bucks says you check you label of the NO product with caffeine and you find an aspirin derivative in the mix...which thins the blood...

Aczech said:
20 bucks says you check you label of the NO product with caffeine and you find an aspirin derivative in the mix...which thins the blood...

wich means what? is that good or bad ?

B bOy CrAyOn said:
wich means what? is that good or bad ?

Meaning...in cocktail supps where you find caffeine, you will usually find an aspirin derivative. Which means whatever vasoconstriction you encounter from caffeine will be offset by the thinned blood.

Back