No To TaK To....

Dude you need to work on your nutrition asap!
It is the most important.........what are you eating, how much and how often?????

aBoZoG said:
Me at 180 1st pic/ November 30, 2004
Me at 201 2nd pic/ March 1, 2005

No I PaKujeMy Ostro! :baby:

how old ar eyou? lookin reasonable

white power

201 pounds?? no wayyyyy...
get the weight machine checked bro...

keep hitting the weights n eat like a mad man..

tata

Yeah that aint no 200pounds.

And you look pretty young like 18 maybe? Why the fuck are you doing pro hormones then? Thats plain stupid. Get the diet, training and sleep in shape and then youll grow better then ever.

Bast said:

And you look pretty young like 18 maybe? Why the fuck are you doing pro hormones then? Thats plain stupid. Get the diet, training and sleep in shape and then youll grow better then ever.
Yea Im close to 20 years old, what u mean not 201 lbs... bitches i am 201 right now :flipoffha

Bast said:

man pro hormones aint shit...

i m on m1t and i have tried it before too...

its good but not gr888....

Pro hormones are shit, why do something that gives u every side but not hardky as good results? Either do the real shit or stay clean.
And you need to start training hard and eating good...

Good progress. I dont think you needed the prohormones to get the kind of size you got in a 5 months, a good diet and work out could've done that for you.

Back