No use for PCT?

tesseract

I used the flashy title to get your attention, I am entering the 6th week of my 10 week test C and dbol combo mix. And I did buy all the bells and whistles that are recommended i got the clomid, i got the nolva and i got the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and thanks to some help from this forum and a lot of reading i got a better idea on how to use all those those things to a speedy(ier) recovery. But in the back of my head i cannot help but wonder, are all these post cycle therapy (pct) things crocks of shit?

I will explain myself then you may flame me on why this is or may be wrong. Wouldn't tapering testosterone off (reducing your dose slowly) but extending your 10 week cycle to 14 weeks actually speed up recovery? For example 10 weeks at full 500mg/week, then week 11-12 reducing in half and keep on reducing slowly until steroids are cleared from the body and due to negative feedback loop your body starts to slowly produce testosterone by itself while you are basically on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) levels? Personally I would recommend using arimidex every day with this method.

I am sorry if a guru is reading this and is ready to unleash a fury of insults of insults, but I would like to be atleast educated on why this would be a bad idea?

PTC is essentially to keep your gains. The faster you acquire your natty test the less if anything you will lose. When you have less testosterone than a woman for a month you lose the results quickly. Also those times are criticle because if test is killed to long it may never recover. That isnt highly likely but playing it safe is always a good idea....i mean you dont wanna fuck with your manhood and be stuck on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) do you?

PTC is essentially to keep your gains. The faster you acquire your natty test the less if anything you will lose. When you have less testosterone than a woman for a month you lose the results quickly. Also those times are criticle because if test is killed to long it may never recover. That isnt highly likely but playing it safe is always a good idea....i mean you dont wanna fuck with your manhood and be stuck on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) do you?

Well that's the thing, if I am slowly tapering off usage and not quitting cold turkey my body should sense it is not getting the required amount of testosterone and should start production to try and compensate... Anyone care to chime in about this?

I believe it's because any amount of external test is shutting you down, so even at a lower dose you're natural test will not kick in. Basically then for a few weeks you have low injected test AND low or no natural test. Then add two weeks while the esther clears, seems like this would kill gains pretty effectively.

But it is interesting, I'd like to hear a vet's opinion.

As long as there is still some androgens floating around in us, our natural production won't begin, and even once they are out, there may be some lag time before your body figures out that it needs to start producing its own androgens again.

"Tapering down" will do nothing to help your natty test production begin again. That's where post cycle therapy (pct) comes in.

Nolvadex will get you producing test again fairly quickly so you won't lose all the gains you worked hard for. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) also will stimulate LH and FSH production and along with Nolvadex, it will directly stimulate the Leydig Cells, to produce tons of testosterone by different routes. Unfortunately, while Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) increases Testosterone, it increases estrogen as well. So you have to add in an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and since you're using Nolva you can't use Letrozole or Arimidex, as the Nolvadex will actually greatly decrease the blood plasma levels of them. So use Aromasin which makes estrogen receptors useless. It also may actually elevate your mood while on post cycle therapy (pct)(which is great for some of us).

Best post cycle therapy (pct) in my opinion:
Nolva 20mg/day for 6 weeks
HCG 500 iu/day for 3 weeks
Aromasin 20 mg/day for 4 weeks
1,000 iu's Vitamin E/day for 3 weeks

And I'm outie like a belly button... :xmas:

Look bro 200mg will shut you down as much as a gram will. Your body won't use 50%natty/50%synthetic. Your theory is not a good one. Glad you got your serms. They are not "a crock of shit". Why do you think they are used medically. Do some research man

Last edited:
I think you should try it; then let us know if it works. Lol! I see post like this all the time. You have obviously found a hidden knowledge that the tens of thousands who have gone before have failed to see..the beauty is its so simple I'm sure no one has ever tryed this.

It's already been said....over and over again; post cycle therapy (pct) is neccassary for most people. Yes, there are outliers that claim they don't need and have never required post cycle therapy (pct). this my be true. Bottom line, are you willing to gamble that you don't need/your new found knowledge will allow you to recover.....well I say go for it player.

Last edited:
This was found in another forum...

This is the protocol:

Following the cycle use a 4-6 week waiting period also refered to as 'stasis period' by somebody.

4 weeks if you are using esters such as propinate.

esters such as cypionate and enanthate are in the middle - 4-6 week waiting period - your decision as it is a tough call. I prefer more weeks then less.

6 week waiting period for esters such as decanoate -i.e. deca .

During the waiting period you should taper off any aromatase inhibitors you are using - basically get rid of all drugs in your system besides testosterone .

Once the waiting period is over, then gradually reduce the dose weekly for 6 weeks untill you are off.

I preffer injecting enanthate twice per week as my ester of choice. But you can use propinate or sustenon as well, just devide it into 3 doses per week.

Once the taper starts, that is around the time you would start using a serm if you are going to use one.

You can taper without a serm and still be successfull doing so.

the research showed no hpta suppression while using a serm and low dose testosterone - 100mg per week

It also showed no hpta suppression with no serm use while using 25mg of testosterone enanthate per week.

So as i said it is possible to taper with our without a serm successfully.

If you are using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle to maintain testicular size and function - you must stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of your cycle and by Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) free throughout the waiting period.

So to put it all together using testosterone enanthatate dose split into biweekly injections :

Cycle ends, stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if using,

start Waiting peroid:

Week 1-6 or 1-4: Test E 100mg per week
Taper off Arimidex or femara fully by week 3

Taper phase:

week 1-6

mg/ week: 80mg / 60mg/ 50mg/ 40mg/ 30 mg/ 20mg.

Start your Serm (nolva or clomid ) at the begining of the taper if you choose to do so.

Are you using that method muscleaddiction? I dot understand why anyone would taper their test. Im not a doctor, but I don't think this is good advice. Especially if you have a serm... Why not just follow a tried and tested pct like 4 weeks of nolva/clomid??

Test shuts you down regardless of the dose. Tapering will not work.

I highly doubt that at the first injection you are shut down. The post abobe says that at 100 mg a week there is no hpta supression, according to my girlfriend who works in the pharma field she says that at 75mg it is pretty impossible to get shut down.

Just a side note to your comments above, yes I will actually play around with this when I am more advanced. Also clomid and nolva in canada are used only in women.

Another side note, i do not see 1000 posts like these, money is not an issue to me, i got all the products I need, I am just trying to gather information, trying to sound like an arrogant ass to a legit question just doesn't seem right. Everytime I google a question it is always the steroidology forums that come up first with really helpful answers to eventhe stupidest questions, they all date from a while ago, I wonder where the majority of those helpful folks went...

Muscle addict thanks for the help :)

Bro you're just looking for the answer that you want to be right, instead of taking the advice from what a few people have said you're taking the advice from a single person because its the answer you want it to be. I'm no expert i'm just pointing out the obvious. Good luck

I think you should try it; then let us know if it works. Lol! I see post like this all the time. You have obviously found a hidden knowledge that the tens of thousands who have gone before have failed to see..the beauty is its so simple I'm sure no one has ever tryed this.

It's already been said....over and over again; post cycle therapy (pct) is neccassary for most people. Yes, there are outliers that claim they don't need and have never required post cycle therapy (pct). this my be true. Bottom line, are you willing to gamble that you don't need/your new found knowledge will allow you to recover.....well I say go for it player.

Could not have said it better myself.

Where the fuck these guys from with this shit is beyond me!

since you're using Nolva you can't use Letrozole or Arimidex, as the Nolvadex will actually greatly decrease the blood plasma levels of them. So use Aromasin which makes estrogen receptors useless. It also may actually elevate your mood while on PCT(which is great for some of us).

I never knew this.
I will order some Exemestane stat.

As long as there is still some androgens floating around in us, our natural production won't begin, and even once they are out, there may be some lag time before your body figures out that it needs to start producing its own androgens again.

"Tapering down" will do nothing to help your natty test production begin again. That's where PCT comes in.

Nolvadex will get you producing test again fairly quickly so you won't lose all the gains you worked hard for. HCG also will stimulate LH and FSH production and along with Nolvadex, it will directly stimulate the Leydig Cells, to produce tons of testosterone by different routes. Unfortunately, while HCG increases Testosterone, it increases estrogen as well. So you have to add in an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and since you're using Nolva you can't use Letrozole or Arimidex, as the Nolvadex will actually greatly decrease the blood plasma levels of them. So use Aromasin which makes estrogen receptors useless. It also may actually elevate your mood while on PCT(which is great for some of us).

Best PCT in my opinion:
Nolva 20mg/day for 6 weeks
HCG 500 iu/day for 3 weeks
Aromasin 20 mg/day for 4 weeks
1,000 iu's Vitamin E/day for 3 weeks

And I'm outie like a belly button... :xmas:

Wow thanks or the help an the excellent answer along with an explanation!!!

Don't gamble with your sexual and hormonal functions. Take your medicine and when they work the day you will be thankful you did. Don't cut corners on post cycle therapy (pct), it's just as valuable as the cycle run, it's just not as sexy.

Are you using that method muscleaddiction? I dot understand why anyone would taper their test. Im not a doctor, but I don't think this is good advice. Especially if you have a serm... Why not just follow a tried and tested pct like 4 weeks of nolva/clomid??

Nope...use other means of PCT and on cycle support, and first and foremost minimize shutdown while on cycle will dictate how well your PCT works, and Nolva is so last year lol!!!

LOL nice one I thought this was going to be another "Carhartt" type mentality. If you do not know that member is is the biggest Anti-PCT person out there, and uses bro science to back up his claims.

Back