nolvadex or arimidex?

jonnym

I just had my gyno removed and chest lipo'd and am starting a new cycle in a month or so. I know gyno can come back so I wanna be as safe as I can. I'm gonna be doing tren/test enan./dbol. What would be better, nolvadex or arimidex?

I'd do a low dose of both, wouldn't want to take an unnecessary chances with that shit coming back. I'd also throw in ~ 300mg/day of vitamin B6 for preventative measures with the Tren.

In the past I have taken 40mgs of nolvadex and .25mgs of arimidex.

Last cycle I took only 20mgs of nolvadex and .5mgs of arimidex, my nipples swelled and I developed a half dollar size cyst under each nipple that hurt like a mother! After the cycle, the cyst went away and no more sorness.

That bening said I never developed that condition in the past with 40mgs of nolvadex and .25mgs of arimidex. Not sure if it was the compund & combination of juice or if its the nolv.

I will know next cycle I am going to do the same compund with 40mgs of nolvadex and .25mgs of arimidex.

400mg test ew/ 100mg tren eod and not quite sure on the dbol yet. keeping the test dosage low to stay away from gyno hopefully.

OK.......here's what I'd suggest;

.5mg Arimidex E3D or EOD
20mg Nolvadex ED
300mg vitamin B6 ED, split into 3 equal dosages.

You know, I'd also seriously consider dropping the D-bol, as it readily converts to E.

if I drop the dbol, do you think I can get good gains on 400mg test and 100mg tren eod? I've never mixed those two before.

jonnym said:
if I drop the dbol, do you think I can get good gains on 400mg test and 100mg tren eod? I've never mixed those two before.

Yes, providing as usual, your training and diet are spot on.

can nolvadex or arimidex considered research chemicals ever and found on research sites and purchsed or is it just like anabolics and prescriptions needed?

My nips were sore with nolva @ 20mg a day, just running 200mg cyp.

I switched to a-dex 2.5mg ED and the soreness went away.

Back