Not impressed with free test levels...Blood work included.

sgtmetal

I have been on clomid as natty test booster for 3 months. I am also on armidex at 500mcg. I have been having blood work throughout the cycle to get an idea of increases.

Latest Blood work seen on attachment put me at
Total T 1342
Free T 15
Estridol 25

I was really happy with the increase in total t especially from a baseline of 598 but my free T seems quiet low too me. I do not have baseline free T levels was not done during first test.

Is there anything further I can do to raise my free T levels?

Any help always appreciated.

Last edited:
The only thing I can take a logcial stab at is your SHBG levels are high, therefore resulting in the not so optimal free test considering your total is at an awesome natural level.

I didn't see SHBG anywhere on the blood test though... Which is the first and most important result you would look for regarding free test levels.

The only thing I can take a logcial stab at is your SHBG levels are high, therefore resulting in the not so optimal free test considering your total is at an awesome natural level.

I didn't see SHBG anywhere on the blood test though... Which is the first and most important result you would look for regarding free test levels.

According to this Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator calculator I used my SHBG is around 94. I believe normal ranges are 10-60, so I think we have found my problem. What can I do about it?

According to that calculator I am at 1.18% Free

and my Bioaval is 29% or 389 ng/dL.

Back