not much but love the improvements

brolickant

i am currently on my 3rd week of test prop.

this is my before pics at 208-210lbs 17-20s % of BF

DSCN00761.jpg

DSCN00801.jpg

i had a even worst pic of my gut hanging out but deleted it a while back

Not seeing much change bro, but youre puffy nips are gone.

Keep banging the weights and eat clean and plenty.

Not seeing much change bro, but youre puffy nips are gone.

Keep banging the weights and eat clean and plenty.

thanks man. and if you look at the mid section it dosn't pop out as before, and apart from the nips the chest area is shaped up a little better. i still got along way to go, i was just excited at being 193lbs. in march i was 218lbs but i never took any pics.

i will post more pics when i get in to the single digit body fat

Last edited:
There's a huge improvement there man. The lighting isn't really great though and doesn't really allow use to see the full scope of things.

How tall are you?

What's the diet like?

Testosterone most definitely helps you maintain the muscle mass while getting aggressive with the dieting... good job so far.

There's a huge improvement there man. The lighting isn't really great though and doesn't really allow use to see the full scope of things.

How tall are you?

What's the diet like?

Testosterone most definitely helps you maintain the muscle mass while getting aggressive with the dieting... good job so far.

i am 5'9. my diet isnt well put together to tell you the truth.

most days i eat 2 eggs with cheese in the morning.

fruits- veggies in the after noons.

a cup- 2 cups of rice mixed with vegtable and fish in the evenings.

chicken and yams with a cup of oatmeal at night.

i am planing on using tren for my last 5 weeks of my cycle. so i am planing to change my diet a little to incorporate more protien.

Last edited:
i am 5'9. my diet isnt well put together to tell you the truth.

most days i eat 2 eggs with cheese in the morning.

fruits- veggies in the after noons.

a cup- 2 cups of rice mixed with vegtable and fish in the evenings.

chicken and yams with a cup of oatmeal at night.

i am planing on using tren for my last 5 weeks of my cycle. so i am planing to change my diet a little to incorporate more protien.

change is subtle but noticeable - great start to your cycle! about the diet - Id say add some more protein and carbs in the morning - maybe 1 c of oatmeal and 6 more egg whites. I l;ike to get the pasteurized ones in the carton 'cause then u can drink them (much faster plus I take a ton of vitamins in the am and they slideright down...)

Good going dude - look forward to the update.

Back