physique and summer cycle critique (pics) . Need help with AI dosing

darkwing86

Hey guys to those of you who know me . For those who dont , 32 y.o , training 8+ years , much experience with aas , 5'8" , 215lb , maybe 12% bf ?

So this year my interests are getting as shredded as possible . possibly even adding some muscle in the process . My diet is pretty good . aiming for 250 to 300g protein every day . carbs to fill and fats just fall in for me . I need help with dialing in the AI dose for this one .

Cycle plan is:
Week 1-15 Test e - 1000 mg per week
Week 1-10 Tren e - 400 mg per week
Week 1-6 Winny 50mg every day
Week 1-6 dbol 40mg per day

Im planning on taking Aromasin at 25mg eod . What do you guys think about this ? Should i be taking more ? Or should i take 12.5mg instead every day ? Need help with the AI on this cycle

looking huge! i would move the winny over to weeks 4-10, that way it would work synergistically with the tren because it'll be fully kicked in by then. start with 12.5mg aromasin ED and see how it goes.

Do you really need that much test? Seems excessive bro.
Personally, with that amount of test I'd need closer to 50mg ed lol but only labs/past experience can tell how you'll be bro.

Do agree with soho about weeks 4-10 and I'm doubtful i'd run both dbol and winny at the same time, especially having tren in the mix.

You have nice quads too #nohomo

Last edited:
you look great & obviously are doing things well so im not going to recomend what you oughta do steroid wise

Although soho makes good sense on that synergy imo

personally have only used the arimidex so on that score of it as well

enjoy

Last edited:
Well Holy shit man you have some real good mass. IMOP you are stretching the Test to the limit. Ifeel you are going to be riddled with sides with that much Test . I like test and have done quite a few High Dose Test like a gram and a half. Combined with a stack and would end up doing a total of 1800 to 2 grams.

Of course the sides were difficult and finding my Adex dosing was a bitch. Along side the Tren will enhance too much the sides of Tren. Of course the Tren isn't gonna fuck with your Aromatase enzyme. But it has it's sides. IMOP if you want to get lean for the summer and still build good LMM the Tren should be the prominent compound to do just what Tren is meant for. Leanness without water. YIyur mass is great but you are holding much water. Looking at your Bi's they would show a good peak after you lose water. YOU know that when you lean out it will all come together.

I would use the dbol kicker but change the Winstrol to the ending weeks. See IMOP you do not use the Winstrol when you have Dbol on board for the beginning. The high test if you stay with it or a little less you would want to begin Winstrol when you have achieved the mass you want. Or even close. If you go with a gram of Test I would at least back it down for the last 4 weeks.

I believe that since you drop the Tren at week ten then you will have another few weeks 4-5 to plug in the Winstrol. If you want that leanness that Winstrol promotes I don't see doing Winstrol with the Tren at the same time.

See look at your time frames as you droop the Tren you will then have the remaining weeks to do the finish work after real mass building. Winstrol has a low value Anabolic rating but will promote hardness and vascularity. This will be a finish even though you were doing the Tren.

AS I have stated before I never used Tren for this but only twice have used Tren. I am experienced with getting lean, like for shows. Lower the Test. Above 750mgs woulk be the MAX, the max and maybe lower.

Good Luck OP,

OMM

Thank ypu everyone for the information and feedback . greatly appreciate it . I am going to take everyones feedback and start the winny in the later weeks . maybe aim for like week 4-5 . The idea sounds good to me . Ill also start off with Aromasin at 12.5mg ed ans see if i need to adjust from there

What does your cycle history look like bro. That's a lot of test but maybe its necessary if that's where you've bumped up to? Is this your first run of tren?

Thank ypu everyone for the information and feedback . greatly appreciate it . I am going to take everyones feedback and start the winny in the later weeks . maybe aim for like week 4-5 . The idea sounds good to me . Ill also start off with Aromasin at 12.5mg ed ans see if i need to adjust from there

I'm a firm believer of LOWER Test with Tren. I really again feel you should run that Winstrol at the ending of Tren at prob week 10-15 five weeks is long for Winstrol if using for the attributes of it as a finishing compound. Remember it has a low anabolic rating. IMOP Tren we know will lean you out as it is a great strength and Mass building of LMM.

I would then except what Mass I am at, because when finishing what my goal ends up not more mass. (we always want more Mass), its the leaness at this time in the cycle. The last 5 week is to bring out more of what the Tren has done by both main attributes of Tren. But to dry out MORE and bring out MORE vascularity and hopefully your striations.

I know nothing about their synergism together being enhanced...:insane2:

My 02 cents

OMM

Last edited:
to be honest ive nomally only gone as high as 700mg with test . im considering just keeping it there for this cycle again and not 1000mg . But a couple of time ive gone as high as 1000mg . and to be honest it did come with more sides for sure .
As far as tren , its not my first run at all . Ive ran it a handful of timers . Sides with tren have always been very manageable

to be honest ive nomally only gone as high as 700mg with test . im considering just keeping it there for this cycle again and not 1000mg . But a couple of time ive gone as high as 1000mg . and to be honest it did come with more sides for sure .
As far as tren , its not my first run at all . Ive ran it a handful of timers . Sides with tren have always been very manageable

Hey man so with that 1000 mgs you had more sides and that's what we are telling you, Now with the Trens inherent sides you can understand what the high test will do.

So try the 700 mgs of Test but have not a worry if you need to lower it. If and when you run Winstrol at the end you should lower the test again... Keep away from increasing your Aromatase enzyme and hence the unwanted sides will be lower.

Enough I guess lol

OMM

you look too fat imho

you don't even look like you lift, let alone use steroids. if I saw you on the streets, I'd think to myself "another fat lazy dude walking, it's more than enough of these"

Hey guys to those of you who know me . For those who dont , 32 y.o , training 8+ years , much experience with aas , 5'8" , 215lb , maybe 12% bf ?

So this year my interests are getting as shredded as possible . possibly even adding some muscle in the process . My diet is pretty good . aiming for 250 to 300g protein every day . carbs to fill and fats just fall in for me . I need help with dialing in the AI dose for this one .

Cycle plan is:
Week 1-15 Test e - 1000 mg per week
Week 1-10 Tren e - 400 mg per week
Week 1-6 Winny 50mg every day
Week 1-6 dbol 40mg per day

Im planning on taking Aromasin at 25mg eod . What do you guys think about this ? Should i be taking more ? Or should i take 12.5mg instead every day ? Need help with the AI on this cycle

looking like a beast there darkwin! thanks for the update.

To be honest man im still not sure what the issue is . Ive had this issue now for quite some time . It seems every time i cycle my nips get very puffy . on and off as the day goes on . Ive just started my new cycle and have been taking legit pharma grade Aromasin , and it seems to be doing a great job at keeping my nips in check and less swollen . I could swear the AI i have been using has not been legit .

To be honest man im still not sure what the issue is . Ive had this issue now for quite some time . It seems every time i cycle my nips get very puffy . on and off as the day goes on . Ive just started my new cycle and have been taking legit pharma grade Aromasin , and it seems to be doing a great job at keeping my nips in check and less swollen . I could swear the AI i have been using has not been legit .

This is gonna be a pure bro advice... And you take full responsibility for your own actions, ok bro?
I'd like you do try something, if you can and willing too... Take 40mg nolvadex, mon, weds, friday, for a 6-8 weeks.
Also add proviron at 25mg 3x per day, spaced ~6 hours apart (one preworkout is real nice, beats any PWO drink) Also for 6-8 weeks.

Long term use of nolvadex isn't the best, but you're basically creating an additional layer for attacking gyno and you combat most of the negative side effects from nolva with proviron, plus provirons other benefits).

This is the regimine i used but with ed nolva and higher doses.
But I'm curious if it would assist you even further and maybe even start reversering it.
Figured it might be worth a shot when you talked surgery, one last hail mary so to speak :)

Last edited:
This is gonna be a pure bro advice... And you take full responsibility for your own actions, ok bro?
I'd like you do try something, if you can and willing too... Take 40mg nolvadex, mon, weds, friday, for a 6-8 weeks.
Also add proviron at 25mg 3x per day, spaced ~6 hours apart (one preworkout is real nice, beats any PWO drink) Also for 6-8 weeks.

Long term use of nolvadex isn't the best, but you're basically creating an additional layer for attacking gyno and you combat most of the negative side effects from nolva with proviron, plus provirons other benefits).

This is the regimine i used but with ed nolva and higher doses.
But I'm curious if it would assist you even further and maybe even start reversering it.
Figured it might be worth a shot when you talked surgery, one last hail mary so to speak :)

Thanks so much for the help and advice brother . You know what man , ill give it a shot . Why not . it does seem to hold some weight in my books . Im gonna try to get ahold of some nolva and start this when i can . and i will also keep u posted on how it works . i was actually thihnking about trying this when u first mentioned it to me .

Back