physique and summer cycle critique (pics) . Need help with AI dosing

Thanks so much for the help and advice brother . You know what man , ill give it a shot . Why not . it does seem to hold some weight in my books . Im gonna try to get ahold of some nolva and start this when i can . and i will also keep u posted on how it works . i was actually thinking about trying this when u first mentioned it to me .

If you notice an improvement after 8 weeks, continue it for another 4-6 weeks, or even until it subsides completely, my lump was gone but had 13 pills left so ate another 2 weeks, nolva did crash my libido(couldn't stay hard) until I added proviron, but you'll be running it from start anyhow plus you're on cycle ;)
(3 months of ed dosing an average of 20mg nolva is standard treatment period, sometimes even 6 months)
Also keep your estrogen as low as possible, i'm sure you have precycle and cycle blood values. Aim for half those values. Aromasin is by far the best AI for this as you can take high doses without crashing estrogen.

Thanks so much for the help and advice brother . You know what man , ill give it a shot . Why not . it does seem to hold some weight in my books . Im gonna try to get ahold of some nolva and start this when i can . and i will also keep u posted on how it works . i was actually thihnking about trying this when u first mentioned it to me .
good to hear brother, did you adjust your test dosage? looking forward to your logs as well here!

good to hear brother, did you adjust your test dosage? looking forward to your logs as well here!

Hey brother , yes i have ! so im in 3 weeks now of a test prop cycle . running it at 700mg per week . dbol 40mg per day and tren e 400mg per week . Feeling good man . weight already up , libido up , strength going up as well . feeling good . now to hit it hard . nect week starting winny at 50mg per day

Hey brother , yes i have ! so im in 3 weeks now of a test prop cycle . running it at 700mg per week . dbol 40mg per day and tren e 400mg per week . Feeling good man . weight already up , libido up , strength going up as well . feeling good . now to hit it hard . nect week starting winny at 50mg per day

good to hear bro! thanks for the update!

Good to hear! Thats awesome!

Hey guys to those of you who know me . For those who dont , 32 y.o , training 8+ years , much experience with aas , 5'8" , 215lb , maybe 12% bf ?

So this year my interests are getting as shredded as possible . possibly even adding some muscle in the process . My diet is pretty good . aiming for 250 to 300g protein every day . carbs to fill and fats just fall in for me . I need help with dialing in the AI dose for this one .

Cycle plan is:
Week 1-15 Test e - 1000 mg per week
Week 1-10 Tren e - 400 mg per week
Week 1-6 Winny 50mg every day
Week 1-6 dbol 40mg per day

Im planning on taking Aromasin at 25mg eod . What do you guys think about this ? Should i be taking more ? Or should i take 12.5mg instead every day ? Need help with the AI on this cycle

you are a beast man! well done and good on you mate.

Back