Not sure on how to give advice on test ?

MLB56

My raining partner has purchased 20 ml. bottle of Sust 250mg, he askd me to get feedback on how to cycle it for best results, I peresonally told him to take 2 shots a week of 500mg, giving him 1000mg a week. He seems to think it is not enough .. Any feedback on how for size gains would you take it, he is not on anything else. His age is 34 weight at about 260. He has done many cycles in the past. Thanks for the feedback ! Dolphin 56

Without knowing his cycle history, complete with dosages and durations, we'll just be wildly guessing.

On a side note, your advice would have him doing a 5 week long cycle of a gram a week.....probably not the wisest advice I've seen lately......lol

MLB56 said:
My raining partner has purchased 20 ml. bottle of Sust 250mg, he askd me to get feedback on how to cycle it for best results, I peresonally told him to take 2 shots a week of 500mg, giving him 1000mg a week. He seems to think it is not enough .. Any feedback on how for size gains would you take it, he is not on anything else. His age is 34 weight at about 260. He has done many cycles in the past. Thanks for the feedback ! Dolphin 56

i just punched myself in the face.

I think as any of us have done any insight and second set of opinions to get is smart ! So just because he has done many cycles does not mean anything other than asking for advice just as training concepts change. What would you recommend on taking a cycle of Sustanon ?

StoneColdNTO said:
Without knowing his cycle history, complete with dosages and durations, we'll just be wildly guessing.

You don't want to answer this, then don't expect any suggestions.

Let me ask you this....1) how tall is he, 2) what is his Body fat? This should give us some perspective into cycling and his dedication to training and diet. 1 gram a week of test is conisdered a high dosage to many people - but to guys who have cycled a lot and are huge it isn't quite as much. You have to give us some more info man. For someone who has a lot of cycles under their belt and not know how to use sust almost seems mind blowing...

Your question is like someone asking a doctor "Doc, what should I take - i'm fucking sick!" ...well what are you sick with? what are your symptoms? etc etc.

Last edited:
Okay his age is 37, he is 6 3' 262 and 7% body fat. Trains 6 days a week. One to two days of Cardio. He is a sound dieter for the most part from what I am told. Hope that helps ! Thanks

the advice you gave him of taking 1000mg/week of sust is BAD to say the LEAST... tell him to pick up 1 more bottle of sust and to run a 12 week cycle of monday wednesday friday injections...

1-12 750mg/week (monday 1cc = 250mg, wednesday 1cc = 250mg, friday 1cc = 250mg)

if he does not like 3 injections a week then tell him to run 500mg/week...

monday 1cc thursday 1cc...

make sense? ok good great grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLB56 said:
Okay his age is 37, he is 6 3' 262 and 7% body fat. Trains 6 days a week. One to two days of Cardio. He is a sound dieter for the most part from what I am told. Hope that helps ! Thanks

OMG.......Are you serious......??

We have been asking for CYCLE HISTORY, you know from this guy who had done many cycles in the past but has NO CLUE how to use 1 - 20ml vial of Sust.

Here's some help, when we ask for CYCLE HISTORY, it usually goes something like this;
#1, Test enanthate @ 400 mg/week for 8 weeks
#2, 400mg of "this"/week, 30mg of "that"/day
#3, @#$%^^&*(^%$, &%^$$
#4, etc

Maybe get this "friend" to register himself, hopefully he knows what the hell is going on.

Dude you got anger issues, do not bust balls and your correct next time I will have this person register, not worth the agrivation from certian people.

MLB56 said:
Dude you got anger issues, do not bust balls and your correct next time I will have this person register, not worth the agrivation from certian people.

Bwahahahaha................but getting an answer from you is like pulling teeth, painful and fuckin' annoying !!

If you ask me your imaginary friend is you, and you're just too embarassed to admit it.

ok damnit how many times and what dosages has he used steroids,juice,gear,diesel,heat, whatever the hell you wanna call it.

StoneColdNTO said:
If you ask me your imaginary friend is you, and you're just too embarassed to admit it.

I don't know about that, Stone. If I was 6'3", 262 lbs. and 7% bodyfat I would not be embarrassed about anything. (Well, maybe just about my small dick, but you wouldn't know about that unless I told you.)

MLB56 said:

MLB56 said:
huh?

damn im just settin here at the work-place, best laugh ive had since i seen the raise i got last year. thanx stone

Back