Not sure what to do next at 2nd cycle

nycguy11

Hi All,

I ran my first cycle of test e for about 14 weeks. At my 14th week I had a trip planned that took about 2.5-3 weeks and unfortunately left my PCT gear at home and now that I am back I'm not sure what I should do now that 4 weeks is about to be up. Should I start a next cycle? I also noticed small gains at my first cycle while maintaining the proper diet.

Any advice is appreciated :)

For cycling time on = time off AFTER PCT. So basically to use them safest you would wait 18-20 wks to start another.

I personally would still run a PCT. What is your PCT?

There is a lot of information missing like what dose? What AI? Did you run HCG?

I'm not sure if I should wait off some time and restart a new cycle?

PCT I have more than needed nolvadex, Arimidex , Aromasin , Clomid. I ordered sometime ago and learned that I got more than what I needed.

I was taking Aromasin during cycle half every other day.

I ran test E twice a week doseage of about 300 mg twice a week.

As a result of a couple of things in between closer to the end of my cycle, I've lost the muscle built up during cycle. I'm not sure if I should still start up PCT since my last pin was 3-4 weeks ago, or if I should start a new cycle within the next week or two now that I've kicked back up the diet after being back from vaca.

No starting another cycle isnt good.

What would you take as a PCT? Adex and asin are not used in PCT a majority of the time. It's usually nolva and clomid.

Here we basically standardized PCT into

Clomid ~ 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex ~ 40/40/20/20

mg per day and each slash is a week.

I had dropped to 135 lbs due to medication side effects and low T. I started TRT and began force feeding myself a quickly regained sized. Our bodies dont just lose or give up muscle. At 200mg mL I went up almost 30lbs. It wasnt all muscle. It was a lot of filling my muscles with glucose and water. After the cycle and at lower doses of test there is less glucose and water. "cutting cycles" use this mechanism to save muscle while not eating enough.

Any labs?

I'm 168lbs now. Avi is current. I have a log in the TRT section "epileptic on TRT" that shows my change.

You're probably running low T from no PCT if I'd have to guess. I would definitely not cycle and I would personally run the Nolva/clomid PCT

makes sense.. yep I will start PCT today and run it for 4 weeks, in the meantime ill order more gear and hopefully within the month they'll arrive.

I have not ran a lab yet, but did run a lab at the beginning prior to cycle.

:D thank you!

I've never PCTd but sitting at 4 wks may be a little late but is definitely not to long. The test has definitely dropped and better a week or two late than 6 months from now.

PCT is a restart of our entire system from brain to balls. Time off allows our natural production to function. Basically our natty production gets to work out for a while. It's the long game. TRT is a pain in the ass really and sometimes literally.

haha sounds good - thanks for the advice!

I'll start it up once I get home from work and then look forward to starting up cycle 2, so ill come back around for that for further advice hah.

Thanks!

Would it be ideal to run

Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

Is the dosage everyday or every other day?

Would it be ideal to run

Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

Is the dosage everyday or every other day?

Dosage is everyday bro.

You could definitely lower the clomid to 25mg after two weeks, or even just run 25mg the whole four weeks as Clomid can give some of us nasty mental and sexual side effects. 25mg is still an efficacious dose.

Back