Not sure whether to order through Sarmssearch or Sarms1..

abovetheapex

Hey dudes

I'm new to the forum and I know that there are past posts about reliable SARMS sources, but I'm still unsure which one to go for.

Does anyone have a code I could use for my order through Sarmsearch to make it cheaper for me? Sarms1 is about 40% cheaper, and is just below my budget. If I had a code I would be able to afford to order my products through Sarmsearch since it's the sponsored source here.

help a brotha out

Hey dudes

I'm new to the forum and I know that there are past posts about reliable SARMS sources, but I'm still unsure which one to go for.

Does anyone have a code I could use for my order through Sarmsearch to make it cheaper for me? Sarms1 is about 40% cheaper, and is just below my budget. If I had a code I would be able to afford to order my products through Sarmsearch since it's the sponsored source here.

help a brotha out

Use Discount Code FLEX30 to receive 30% off any of our products at www.sarmssearch.com

Be sure to also put TRUEGRIT REFERRAL in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS section.

There are couple of logs here on ology that users did, you can look at those to help you decide. Iv personally used sarmssearch and had great results.

I have never used SARMS1, so I cannot say anything good or bad about them. I HAVE used SarmsSearch and everything I have used has been good...especially the GW50 and S4.

I have never used SARMS1, so I cannot say anything good or bad about them. I HAVE used SarmsSearch and everything I have used has been good...especially the GW50 and S4.

Howd u like that combo bro? What were the doses if u dnt mind me asking

Howd u like that combo bro? What were the doses if u dnt mind me asking

Loved it! I use GW50 at 30mg a day. Most people only need 20, but I tested higher and my results increased noticeably. I use S4 at 50mg per day, split up into two 25mg doses.

Back