Sarmssearch discount code

bigjune68

Hi all...Been reading nothing but great things about Sarmssearch products. So I decided to go for it and make an order for my rats (Osta & S4). Was hoping to use the discount code (SHRED30) latest one I could find and it didnt work. I have already placed my order because I have no patience :insane2:...Does anyone here have the latest discount code for them (reps)?? I would like one for future orders. Cheers!

Got me, that is the code the reps have in their signatures. Hopefully one will pipe up soon for you.

SHRED30 is still active for 30% off.

I'm looking into this. I'll keep everyone updated.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi psizzle, thanks for the updated code but I have already placed my order for S4 and Osta using the SHRED30 code. (didnt work) Anyway I can get my order discounted still? Sorry Im replying here I am not able to PM just yet. Thanks again.

Last edited:
FORUM30 folks for 30% off. Send me a PM if you have any issues. But this should fix it!

Psizzle, quick question for you...would it be ok to stack RAD 140 with S4 and Osta? If so I am going to order that asap to include with my previous planned stack.

Hi psizzle, thanks for the updated code but I have already placed my order for S4 and Osta using the SHRED30 code. (didnt work) Anyway I can get my order discounted still? Sorry Im replying here I am not able to PM just yet. Thanks again.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I'm still scratching my head because the code was listed as still active, so I'm told. But now we have the new code and there shouldn't be a problem on your next order. In the future if there's an issue like that, please hold off, we will fix it.

Psizzle, quick question for you...would it be ok to stack RAD 140 with S4 and Osta? If so I am going to order that asap to include with my previous planned stack.

Sounds good to me! You'll be running two anabolics, osta and rad. But each also give different benefits aside from muscle gain. And the s4 (my favorite) is more androgenic, it will give you some cutting and muscle hardening benefits like you wouldn't believe.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I'm still scratching my head because the code was listed as still active, so I'm told. But now we have the new code and there shouldn't be a problem on your next order. In the future if there's an issue like that, please hold off, we will fix it.

No worries...thanks again for the updated code, just ordered RAD- to go along with my S4 and Osta...really looking forward to seeing great results with this stack! Cheers

FORUM30 worked for me.

For those of you out there who have used SarmsSearch previously, did you get any emails once the package shipped with tracking information?

FORUM30 worked for me.

For those of you out there who have used SarmsSearch previously, did you get any emails once the package shipped with tracking information?

All shipments are priority and will reach you quickly! If you have reason to believe your shipment has been delayed, don't hesitate to send me a PM with your order info and it'll be looked into immediately.

Psizzle8, My rats are loving the results from Sarmsearch products, Sorry no log as you can see from my profile I don`t post too much....mainly reading and research. Quick question for you how long can these Sarms be run and what is the off period before starting again? Thanks in advance for your advice and reply...CHEERS~~

I treat sarms like any other cycle. Time on = time off. As for how long to run them, I'm not 100% sure on that. I like to take breaks from everything & let my body get back to normal.

Roger that. I guess am just used to getting tracking emails when I place an order and when I don't I think something is wrong. Now we wait ...

Thanks guys.

Yep, same here Yjyankee right now my Rats are nearing the end of a 30 day (sarm) cycle and loving the results..If they could go 60 would that be too long? Chime in if your out there Psizzle8. Cheers!

I treat sarms like any other cycle. Time on = time off. As for how long to run them, I'm not 100% sure on that. I like to take breaks from everything & let my body get back to normal.

The biggest problem I see is with the ones that suppress your system, treat those like you would treat steroids.
For those that do not, I would not do more than a month, you do not want your body to adjust to them and make their use the new normal. Give yourself a month off so the body can recover.

But I am no expert on these things by any stretch of the imagination.

Back