Not using Sterile water when pinning Igf

branman2012

Teddy Bear
Hey everyone, Im running out of sterile water for my igf-lr3 I have like none left.. Now my question is.. How much will it burn to shoot straight igf in 0.6% acetic acid solution. is it even possible to do so? or is it time to order more :( thanks

Hey everyone, Im running out of sterile water for my igf-lr3 I have like none left.. Now my question is.. How much will it burn to shoot straight igf in 0.6% acetic acid solution. is it even possible to do so? or is it time to order more :( thanks

Yes it's totally fine. Some complain about a burn, but I honestly don't really notice anything. Give it a try.

I notice more burn when I pin subq. IM I don't feel anything.

Do you feel like you're getting anything extra out of pinning IM or do you just prefer pinning there?

I just started up again yesterday and got damn I'm hungry lol

Do you feel like you're getting anything extra out of pinning IM or do you just prefer pinning there?

I just started up again yesterday and got damn I'm hungry lol

I just pin the DES IM and LR3 subq...I've just always done DES IM for the pumps pre-workout.

Ok thats How I do it all too, I thought you were saying you did LR3 IM my bad. Does that mean you mix your des with AA? I've always done mine with sterile water.

its not that bad, i re con with aa + bac. but at the end of the vial its only aa left cuz they seperate. its burns, but nothing bad. and you only feel it for a sec

ppl make it a bigger issue than it is

Ok thats How I do it all too, I thought you were saying you did LR3 IM my bad. Does that mean you mix your des with AA? I've always done mine with sterile water.

I've done both. But I just use sterile water now because I go through 1mg of DES so fast.

Back