Nova Labs SupraTest 400

Underdosed. Getting more like 283mgs/cc instead of 400mgs.

LMAO. See, this is what bothers me. People claiming underdosed, overdosed, etc, yet offer no solid proof.

I have 5 lab essays that I personally sent to San Rafael from before Raw Deal. Since I am currently traveling and do not have the proof, I will post them in a few days.

PS: Besides, 283mg of what compound? Because it has two testosterone esters.

Where is the proof? Prove it before you open your mouth. Here, I personally sent these to Joe Larsen at San Rafael Chemical Services. Happy now? Now STFU before you open your mouth.

lmao!

yeah after reading that i dont see why they wouldnt be good.

Just take em man. nobody knows what their talkin bout

I have been takin quad shots of this with a 1.5" pin in my thigh, 1cc twice a week. It causes no pain when injecting, and no soreness. Is there something wrong with my gear, or am I just lucky?

Where is the proof? Prove it before you open your mouth. Here, I personally sent these to Joe Larsen at San Rafael Chemical Services. Happy now? Now STFU before you open your mouth.

If you have results like these why do you even post this thread?

Nobody gives a fuck or cares to argue about what U think or nova for that matter. Mexican gear is old news today!! More for U and U can have it!!

Holstein,

There giving you solid advice!!!!! The guys on this board have been around a long time and LEARNED from there mistakes.....

Be grateful there out there to help you!!!!!!!!!

He don't give a shit JMC, he's probably reppin nova, he's the only one in their defense!! LMFAO!

Cause I hate people that talk out of their ass for no reason, that is why.

H

I appreciate that you bring facts to the topic so that help the guy asking the question, but when a guy ask a general question about a brand, he going to get a general response based on guys experience or what they have heard. One batch could be great and the next could be shit right, but what is their overall reputation? Also, are you rep for them? Not many guys actually spring for their own lab analysis that I know about.

IM new so you guys take my Opinion for what its worth here. Ive been around a while and im an active member on many boards. I know Mex gear has a bad rep. but i have used this brand and some of my friends and its G2G. Hey Biggin all you talk about is how Great Axio is should we assume your a rep for then ?? Not trying to be a dick but come on. Axio had a bad rep. for a while also if you remember. All im saying is that ive tryed it and it was good stuff and ive seen good reviews on other boards. So just because Mex gear had a bad rep. at one time doesnt mean all of it is bad. Just my 2cc.

Bigbobo

First- Don't ever call me out, unless it's worth my time!!
Second- I've ran nova, and I know it's Bunk Shit!!
Thirdly- U can assume whatever U may, I support Axio and a few other Brands as well!
Lastly- I'm not being a dick either, I call it like I see it, and the way I experience it! If Ur getting gains from them, wonderful, but I didn't, and the reason is, it's Shit!!

Thirdly- U can assume whatever U may, I support Axio and a few other Brands as well!
Lastly- I'm not being a dick either, I call it like I see it, and the way I experience it! If Ur getting gains from them, wonderful, but I didn't, and the reason is, it's Shit!!

So he posted pics of his gear so we can talk shit about it ? Where do these people come from ?

LMAO. I didnt call you out so dont make this into more than it is. Im sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with nova. Ive had bad shit from Axio and other well known labs and i dont go flamiing them everytime i see a post about them. Could have been a bad batch or a fake i dont know. Ive also gotten good results off of Axio. My point is just because you had one bad experiance from them doesnt mean they are total junk.

Who gives a fuck!! Maybe administration can create a forum for U guys and Ur bullshit. Ain't nobody flaming nova or whatever, U called me out and I answered, And of course, here we go again, Just shut the fuck-up and leave it at that! U feel the way U feel, and I feel the way I feel, maybe U can post a little more and show some people Ur credibility, because U have none and I don't care to listen to what U got to say.

Back