Extreme PIP testoline 400

40.cal

Quick background, I'm 30, 6'1, 180lbs and this is my first cycle, and my first time injecting myself.

It's been three weeks since my first pin which I put in my right thigh. 48 hours later I was in enough pain where I was having trouble walking. It continued to worsen. The area became slightly swollen and the muscle VERY stiff, I lost a lot of flexibility. I do heavy construction and it took everything I had to show up to work and try and do my job. I was not able to hide my condition and had to make excuses at work. My second week I injected my glute on the same leg. (I am right handed and do not have anyone to help) Is this amount of pain normal with test 400? (200 test prop and test 200 enth. dynasty labs) Or is it something I am doing with my inexperience with needles? My first pin was 1.5 cc, which I now realise was probably a lot with this gear, especially in the thigh!

I knocked it down to 0.6 cc twice a week but my ass is killing me also now, the pain in my thigh is still there but it's now fading. (three weeks later) It is making my training very difficult. I definitely moved the needle by accident on my second pin, perhaps that didn't help.

I am now switching to biote250 0.5cc twice a week. I am hoping I have better results, but I would like to know if this is normal, or a reaction, or is there something else I am missing. thanks. I will be posting my stack, diet and cycle soon in the proper section and would appreciate opinions or critiques. Thanks!

That's a low dose. U should be doing 500mgs a week. Test 400 is painful. It's not recommended to noobs. U should stick with test e or c.

That's a low dose. U should be doing 500mgs a week. Test 400 is painful. It's not recommended to noobs. U should stick with test e or c.

x2^^^
Test400 is def not for a first cycle, you just start with something basic test E or C will be ideal or most recommend it. Pinning twice a week 1cc Monday and 1cc Thursday as an example. Also make sure you always have on hand your PCT before starting a cycle and AI while on it to control e2 levels (estrogen)
Read more and ask questions here you will get the answers you need for a solid cycle. No pain no gain!!!!lol

x2^^^
Test400 is def not for a first cycle, you just start with something basic test E or C will be ideal or most recommend it. Pinning twice a week 1cc Monday and 1cc Thursday as an example. Also make sure you always have on hand your PCT before starting a cycle and AI while on it to control e2 levels (estrogen)
Read more and ask questions here you will get the answers you need for a solid cycle. No pain no gain!!!!lol

Me and him are experiencing the same pain and bad thing is its time for my second pin tomorrow. And my right side which will be my main is so swollen and painful.

You have virgin muscle man, youre gonna be in pain for a number of injections, I remember my first few injections lol could hardly sit down or walk the pain was that bad lol. Ive always found the higher the mg/ml is the worse the PIP is, eventually once your muscle get used to whats going on the PIP will be minimal, if any. Keep that needle steady as well when its in, fuckin around with it too much is gonna cause you pain.

Last edited:
I switched off the testoline 400, Im doing 500/wk 1cc tuesday and 1 friday of biote test E@250mg each. I have nolva on hand but I am still looking for a good ai. Are they OTC? And whats a good suggestion on brand.

I figured there would be some post injection pain but this was enough for concern. So it seems to be the norm then? No pain no gain is right, LOL.

Appreciate the replies.

Last edited:
Look at rui for ai. U can't keep pinning the same spot. U gotta rotate. U really shouldve known all this before starting a cycle. That's how shit happens.

I haven't pinned the same spot. I went quad, glute, other glute. I appreciate the response but I did my research, there is a ton of conflicting information out there. And as far as the AI, i've heard they aren't necessary but can't hurt to have them. I have time, and no symptoms but I am going to pick one up anyway.

test at 400mg per ml will ALWAYS hurt no matter how high the quality of gear u think u have... just not possible to be made in a different way

I'd suggest not injecting more than .5 ml combined with iml of deca or other compound... by itself is always gonna sting for a day or two

there is a ton of conflicting information out there. And as far as the AI, i've heard they aren't necessary but can't hurt to have them.

While there may be conflicting info out there it still basically all resorts back to the same basic first cycle.. I'm not saying you didn't research but you definitely should keep an AI on hand, especially being new to the game and not knowing how your body will react. Welcome to ology and good luck with the pip. Whoever said you don't need it is wrong, if it came to a point you needed it and you don't even know where to get it you could be in a world of hurt and could take you weeks to locate a source not knowing where to look.

PIP only makes you stronger! What doesn't kill you... Lol. Its not uncommon to have bad pip, most guys will experience it at least a couple times. I've had it so bad in the quad once i was limping like a spastic for about 4days...

OP, I'd damned near send you the few vials of T500 I've got just to get rid of the snake venom, but you'd need a wheelchair after just a ml of the crap. I can't bring myself to throw it away, but will NOT use it anymore. Ever! Lol! (Not without diluting it down, and maybe adding some xylocaine lol)
As for t400, I'm sure it's not far behind snake venom. Best of luck to you. Ibuprofen 400mgs every 6 hrs...

Ive always had great experiences with Dynasty Labs gear Man up and remember no pain no gain bro!

ive had good luck and very little pip with OP testobolan 400. i understand they use EO to help disolve the hormone instead of more BA so that probably helps alleviate some of the pip. however, some peeps r allergic to EO so be mindfull of that as well

Back