novadex

A.) Do not use Nolvadex for more than 3 weeks as it will lower IGF-1 levels
B.) Do not suppress estrogen to much (which i feel to many do) as estrogen plays an important role in Growth.
C.) Yes i believe .5 mg eod will be plenty for you.

I posted this on another thread today.

Arimidex lowers hdl, but nolvadex raises it. So I always use them to together to balance my cholesterol. Using test and dbol with only ari will f*** up you cholesterol profile I think.

DirkMoneyshot said:
A.) Do not use Nolvadex for more than 3 weeks as it will lower IGF-1 levels
B.) Do not suppress estrogen to much (which i feel to many do) as estrogen plays an important role in Growth.
C.) Yes i believe .5 mg eod will be plenty for you.

I posted this on another thread today.

A)- very debatable and even if it does lower IGF-1, it is so negligable, it's not going to make any difference as far as anyones gain go.

B) - Yes, but even 1mg of Arimidex ED taken by men with no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) only lowers E by ~ 50%.

C) - how can you say that unless you know what his cycle consists of dosage wise.

I will be running 500 mg/test enanth a week for 10 weeks with 10 mg Nolva ED is this enough or should I raise the Nolva to 20 mg ED?

lionhead said:
I will be running 500 mg/test enanth a week for 10 weeks with 10 mg Nolva ED is this enough or should I raise the Nolva to 20 mg ED?

What purpose are you looking at running the Nolva for, and is it liquid or tabs.

StoneColdNTO said:
A)- very debatable and even if it does lower IGF-1, it is so negligable, it's not going to make any difference as far as anyones gain go.

B) - Yes, but even 1mg of Arimidex ED taken by men with no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) only lowers E by ~ 50%.

C) - how can you say that unless you know what his cycle consists of dosage wise.

A) It might be debatable, however it is a very common practice not to use during the cycle as we have better anti-e now. Only time any competitor i know that uses nolvadex is the last 4 - 6 weeks before a contest. As lowered IGF-1 levels are not as important as those last weeks were not trying to gain anything just maintain.

B) Again this is going by the text book - i could probably find another study that says 80 - 90%. I don't put much into them as if they were correct we would be far ahead of where we are now. From experience over seeing others during cycles .5 mg EOD is plenty (however if he is taking 1g+ of Test which i don't agree in he might need more), as again like i stated - People lower estrogen to much typically.

C.) See above answer - He shouldn't be mega dosing anyhow.

this is the next cycle i was planing
1-6 55mg dbol ed
1-16 1.2g test e weekly
1-15 600mg weekly
16-18 100 prop ed
18 pct
20mg of nova ed (liquid)
.5mg of armidex eod(liquid)
1.5g of b-5 3 times a day
1500mcg of b-12 2 times a day(PILL)
200mg of b-6 2 times a day
1000mg of milk thistle 2 times a day
mutli vitiam ed
spelling is wrong gluscoastmine chondrone msm 2 times day
pct will consist of nova, clomid, unleashed, post cycle

Whats the 600 mg weekly?? Deca,Eq

I don't think you need that much gear maybe about 1/2. However with as much as your taking i would take 1 mg Arimidex EOD.

I'm sure it will be a good cycle but where you going to go next. 1.5g - 2g test. Just remember that our natural bodies produce about 50 mg of test / week and there are plenty of naturals that are doing just fine. So its your call but i think you'd be okay in the 1g total Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) / week.

Back