--NOW INTRODUCING YK-11 to the SarmsSearch.com lineup! MUST READ!!--

psizzle_8

SarmsSearch.com has officially added YK-11 to its already amazing lineup of Sarms and research chemicals.

The best part: we are doing an exclusive PRE-SALE this weekend, starting on Friday. *EXTREMELY LIMITED SUPPLY!* less than 100 bottles will be available. Pre-order your YK-11 and your rats will experience amazing results. We all know SarmsSearch has amazing quality and purity, so you know you'll be getting what you paid for and more.

And YES, the discount code FORUM30 for 30% off will work with the pre-order! Always check my signature for the current code.

Here is some info I found with a simple google search. Read up, pre-order your YK-11 and ENJOY! :)

SARMS or selective androgen receptor modulators are well-known for giving the same muscle growth results as anabolic steroids but without the negative side effects that comes with the latter. Japanese scientists are doing an experiment on a new SARM known as YK11 which is said to be the strongest amongst all, even more potent than classic steroids such as DHT. YK11 is believed to be a SARM and produce the effect of myostatin at the same time.
Here’s what we know of this product as of today.

YK11 Chemical Composition

Full Name: (17-alpha,20E) 17,20-
[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]
3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene 21-carboxylic acid methyl ester

How YK11 Works
In 2011, Yuichiro Kanno of Toho University published the results of an initial study on YK11, confirming that the rare compound was a SARM.

YK11 attaches itself to the AR (androgen receptor), but only inducts methods that lead to the traditional side effects of androgens such as growth of body hair and prostate and enhanced aggression – to a restricted degree.

Most SARMS have quite limited androgenic side effects, but frequently only quite few anabolic effects when likened to testosterone. But, this doesn’t occur for YK11 as reported in Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin in 2013.

Kanno tested C2C12 muscle cells and not lab animals or humans. It has been discovered that muscle cells produce more anabolic factors if exposed to 500 nmol (nanomoles) YK11 than if you expose the same muscle cells to 500 nmol DHT.

YK11 induces muscle cells to make more follistatin(more than DHT does) – a strong myostatin inhibitor. YK11 works through the androgen receptor.
With that said, YK11 can be as good as testosterone in terms of muscle strengthening, but minus the detrimental side effects.

Conclusion
YK11 shows a lot of promise as an apt anabolic SARM. With the muscle growth potential it brings, it’s as effective as anabolic steroids and prohormones without the unwanted side effects connected to the latter.

YK-11 is a powerful SARM supplement promoting massive lean muscle gains which is a great benefit for those wanting to have an aesthetic and shredded physique!

Use FORUM30 for 30% off your order at SarmsSearch.com. The best place to buy your Sarms!

WOW. The benefits of this compound are endless! It's highly anabolic AND suppresses myostatin?!

For those of you who don't know, myostatin is a protein that governs (inhibits) muscle growth. Follistatin is a protein that inhibits the production of myostatin. There is evidence that shows that long cycles of AAS can eventually lead to build-ups of myostatin. This means that eventually you will stop seeing muscle growth even with the use of steroids....that is until you take a break from the anabolics and let the myostatin levels return to baseline.

This product has the benefit of assisting in the production of follistatin, which inhibits myostatin. Therefor, you can even use this compound ad a means to run long AAS cycles without the buildup of myostatin...thus allowing for continuous growth.

Guess it wouldn't be a good choice for those with enlarged prostate?

It says it produces androgenic effects to a "restricted degree". So I don't see it having noticeable effects in that department. Not to mention, it's recently been proven that estradiol is the real culprit behind prostate issues, not androgens.

This could be very exciting! I need to do a LOT of reading into this. I will post what I find here.

OK, having done a bunch of reading, this is what I understand about YK11:

YK11 stimulates the creation of follistatin. When YK11 is in the presence of follistatin, it causes a large sudden production of myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD), myogenic factor 5 (Myf5) and myogenin. The three myogenic items are what causes the body to create new muscle cells. Testosterone and DHT compounds also do this, but without the creation or need for follistatin. Well, not quite correct, testosterone does induce the creation of follistatin, just not nearly at the same level as YK11. Normally, the body produces myostatin as a counter to mygenin (it competes for the same receptors and then encourages the body to destroy the newly created muscle cells), to help keep the body from just making more and more muscle (which is normally what we want). Follistatin aids in the reducing the effect of myostatin in a few ways, but that is outside the scope of what I am talking about. It is this follistatin that makes YK11 so powerful compared to testosterone or DHT compounds (and why testosterone is still a better choice for muscle creation than other AAS - it is a perfect item to use in synergy with other items).

The human body, being an insanely amazing thing, is not powerless against follistatin. As follistatin levels rise, it creates an anti-follistatin antibody. This anti-body helps restore the body back to its normal state so there is not run-away muscle creation (again, that would be a bad thing).

YK11 is only partially androgenic and it has the same effects on FKBP51 as DHT compounds do, in other words, it increases it quite a bit. This is only a problem if you currently have cancer, as FKBP51 is instrumental in cell survival and it will also greatly aid cancer cells in their survival. If you have cancer, do not take YK11...and also do not take any compound that turns into DHT in the body. Yeah, that is just about every good AAS out there. Remember, cancer is no joke, so if you have it, getting rid of it should be your number one priority...not gaining muscle. Don't be a loser about it and die just to look good at your funeral. For the vast majority of people without cancer, there is no problem with having an increased FKBP51 level. Increased FKBP51 levels does NOT cause cancer.

I have found no side effects at all for YK11 (other than the increase in FKBP51, which you also find in most AAS), but it is still a very new SARM so only time will tell. There is also no suggested dosing by the medical community, again due to it being so new. As far as I can tell, it has yet to be used on a live creature by the medical community - it has only been used on cell cultures. At least they were human cell cultures. Welcome to the bleeding edge here folks! I have included a nice picture showing that follistatin and myostatin compete for the same receptors. Myostatin encourages muscle atrophy, follistatin encourages muscle creation (more or less correct for both).

YK11 also does not appear to cause the creation of Estrogen - it appears to do the same thing as Tamoxifen (though through a completely different method) but to a far lesser degree. YK11 cannot be used as a SERM replacement so please do not try.

What we need to keep an eye out for is nosebleeds. ACE31 was a myostatin inhibitor with great promise, made it into phase 2 human trials where they tested it on both people with muscular dystrophy and healthy people. It caused bad nosebleeds that stopped when the drug was no longer taken. It has been shelved until someone can figure out how to stop the bleeding. Since YK11 also appears to inhibit myostatin (though through completely different mechanisms), there is always the chance it will cause nosebleeds as well. They have no idea why ACE31 causes nosebleeds, but it did it with enough power and frequency to kill what looked like a huge money maker for the big pharma developing it. I doubt YK11 will cause nosebleeds, due to the way it works, but it is better to keep an eye out for it and it never happen than it to happen and you think it is caused by the change in seasons.

For me, YK11 looks like something I would like to try out during my next bulking phase. I think it, combined with a good AAS regimen, could help push me to greater heights.

cospa-7-352-g002.jpg

Sources:
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/36/9/36_b13-00231/_html
Biol. Pharm. Bull. 34(3) 318***8212;323 (2011) Vol. 34, No. 3 (17a,20E)-17,20-[(1-Methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic Acid Methyl Ester (YK11) Is a Partial Agonist of the Androgen Receptor

Last edited:
Pre sale going on right now! Remember to use the code FORUM30 for 30% off your order!

This is huge, and you will be too!! Lol. The results I've been seeing others achieve are incredible!

The only sides I've seen others speak of have been sore joints. Get plenty of fish oil, and maybe some forms of cissus.

Pre sale going on right now! Remember to use the code FORUM30 for 30% off your order!

This is huge, and you will be too!! Lol. The results I've been seeing others achieve are incredible!

The only sides I've seen others speak of have been sore joints. Get plenty of fish oil, and maybe some forms of cissus.

I keep checking the site and I don't see anything

This has me thinking it's just a prohormone in sheeps clothing

https://quora.com/What-can-you-tell-me-about-YK11

It has a lot in common with prohormones, but due to its selective and altered nature (myostatin inhibition, partial Androgen Receptor agonist, no N/C interaction which steroids require, and is gene selective), it is closer to being a SARM than a prohormone. A SARM is essentially a designer steroid. They are being created by big pharma so they can make a ton of money on them. You cannot patent testosterone or other naturally occurring substances. But if you alter testosterone enough, make it special and useful in specific instances (removing all androgenic effects, for example, so women can safely take high doses), you can then patent it and become rich. If big pharma is spending a ton of money on developing something, you can rest assured that what they are working on is not a banned substance.

Last edited:
It has a lot in common with prohormones, but due to its selective and altered nature (myostatin inhibition, partial Androgen Receptor agonist, no N/C interaction which steroids require, and is gene selective), it is closer to being a SARM than a prohormone. A SARM is essentially a designer steroid. They are being created by big pharma so they can make a ton of money on them. You cannot patent testosterone or other naturally occurring substances. But if you alter testosterone enough, make it special and useful in specific instances (removing all androgenic effects, for example, so women can safely take high doses), you can then patent it and become rich. If big pharma is spending a ton of money on developing something, you can rest assured that what they are working on is not a banned substance.

Damn, every time you and psizzle post something I keep getting sold but don't see the product to buy lol.

LOL

It is there now. :)

SARMs excite me, they are new and interesting.

I get e mails from 365 programs and not a sarm search e mail addy, is this normal? Never seen e mail confirmations by different companies

Also is the product no longer on sale?

Last edited:
***THE PRE SALE IS LIVE!***

Less than 100 units will be available. Get your bottle of YK-11 while you can! These bad boys are gonna go fast!

Back