NPP vs EQ

lol-first i gotta get some more EQ and some NPP

im gonna run the prop cause-well cause i got some for free:3some:

im gonna do it like you and shaptown laid out-just got to decide if i want npp at beginnig or end:thinking:

i prob dont need all this stuff-but i am confident i am knowledgable enough-and prepared to handle that many.

lol-first i gotta get some more EQ and some NPP

im gonna run the prop cause-well cause i got some for free:3some:

im gonna do it like you and shaptown laid out-just got to decide if i want npp at beginnig or end:thinking:

I suggest NPP at the end personally. Either way, U will like Bro!!:chomp:

If you're going to run a cycle with Test E, run Deca. If you want to run Test P, run NPP... I like to keep short esters with short esters and long with long.

If you're dead set on D-Bol/NPP/Test E, I'd run it as follows:

Weeks 1-15: Test E 750mg/wk
Weeks 1-5: D-Bol 30-40mg/day
Weeks 6-15: NPP 100mg EOD
PCT

I wouldn't start off with both D-Bol and Test Prop. I think that would be a little overkill with 750mg/wk of Enanthate as well.

so as im getting ready to start my cycle i keep questioning my choice of EQ for my second cycle. Alot of people have been saying EQ is-well OK.

im 6'3 219 got my BF down to 16%.

i know im kinda jumping on the NPP bandwagon here but i have been seeing a ton of people here say dbol/test/deca was there biggest cycle.

out of the 2 following which would you choose? either?

1-4 dbol 40mg
1-4 prop 150mg EOD
1-16 test e 750 mg
1-15 EQ 600
15-18 dbol
14-17prop

or

1-4 dbol
1-4 prop
1-16 test e
7-12 NPP 100mg EOD?
15-18 dbol
14-17 prop

which one do you think will make me bigger and stronger?

first cycle was test e 750

It's only your 2nd cycle.

You asked for strength and size.

Wk 1-12
Test enth 800mg/wk
Eq 800mg/wk (be sure to frontload first 2 wks)

Wk 1-8
Dbol 60mg: 30/30/40/40/50/50/60/60

Strength will be through the roof. Size will be transformed.

They key here is: diet.

Yse an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle.

I'm going to agree with themilkman. Mostly cause its SIMPLE! and makes perfect sense. Just to add to this laundry list of "who would do whats" and "how to do's". Dude, keep it simple. This is your second cycle..??.. Dont complicate this anymore then it is or that you have too. Maybe first see what some of these compounds do for you before you start stacking several on top of each other. Taking Dbol because someone told you it might make you feel good, is not reason enough to actually take it. You started this post with a list of gear that looks like you wanted to make the single "Ultimate Cycle". Only thing missing was a tap-off of Anavar and a few Winstrol shavings on your friday night pizza. 750mg of TEST ETH is a fata$$ shot, and of course is the bread and butter of your later cycle. I cant cosign on the Deca, I find it awesome for long TEST cycles, but the sides are a bit much for me. Ditch the D-bol and run Prop for a month, or straight D-bol for a month to kick you off.. As with all my words here (my opinion) dont run them together. Personally, Id do the Prop for 4 weeks. (not a fan of orals really) Then next cycle take your Dbol and your EQ, etc.... Or even better do a different type of cycle (i.e. tren ace/Test E/anavar) (something different). See what you like, see what your body likes and what works for you. At the end of the day, results is what matters.?. Overkill cycles will only hurt your body, your wallet, and your next cycle. Just my 2 cents, now I'm broke!!

-TEST E
-TEST Prop (4 wks at start)
-NPP (back end)

Now that looks simple

Taking Dbol because someone told you it might make you feel good

this is not the only reason im taking DBOL. :wavey:

reason i wanted to do the prop and dbol at the beginning is cause i hear a ton of "dbol works better when your on test" meaning once the test has kicked in. if its overkill-this is what i wanted to know

but make no mistake i am very familiar with each compound's side effects and am more than capable of handling sides individually.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS BASED ON ME NOT BEING ABLE TO HANDLE THIS OR ANY COMPOUND I CHOOSE

I have spent countless hours researching AAS and its side effects

with that being said i really appreciate your input-and respect it.

i am asking simply what would give me the best gains-without doing more than i need-not whether i am ready or not.

I am also loving the wealth of knowledge in this thread :angel:

Last edited:
I have been thinking about this cycle all day. i took everyones advice in to consideration and feel like i have used a little bit of everyones input to come to my conclusion. I think i started this thread to talk my self out of using EQ-and well- the following quote sealed the deal.
EQ sucks.......enough said.

I may still run the EQ one day but at this time it just seems like an awful lot of money to throw at something i may not be happy with. my bf% is not where i want it to be-but to be real thinking that EQ will give me what I am looking for at this point is unrealistic. I have only done 1 cycle and i need to put on more size before i start thinking about shaping myself. im at 6'3 219 16% and i want to be 235-240 @ 12%-and that is not likely to happen on this cycle. so im going to save myself some cash-go for size and eat everything i can get my hands on.

1-5 dbol 40mg AXIO
1-5 prop 75mg EOD AMBROWAVE
1-15 test e 750 mg AMBROWAVE
6-15 NPP 100mg EOD AXIO
:Party:

Last edited:
explain to me how you came up with that cycle bro

well i want to do some prop-dbol-and test e

i thought forever that i wanted EQ-but to run 800-900mg for 15 weeks would only be worth it if if i could see some very nice results-i know it makes you hungry but i have no problems in that dept at all-im sure i could pound 5-6kcals a day all natural if i wanted too. maybe i should do deca-but i just dont want to-alot of people say its all water and im straight on water gains. so they npp is not as bad with water so why not. everyone who has done npp says its great. i would just hop on tren but i want to save it for 4-5 more cycles down the road.

Do you not like this cycle SCARZ? do you think i will not be pleased with the gains? if so why?

i dropped the prop to 75 EOD cause everyone seems to think running it at all with the dbol is overkill-but i want to try this prop-and i dont want to do just test/dbol

i love test-love the way it makes me feel-i get hungry-and strong. but it was a lil more mild than i expected-so i need an injectable and oral to go with it. so this seemed like the best solution after my lengthy thread. :rolleyes: :sulk:

I have been thinking about this cycle all day. i took everyones advice in to consideration and feel like i have used a little bit of everyones input to come to my conclusion. I think i started this thread to talk my self out of using EQ-and well- the following quote sealed the deal.

I may still run the EQ one day but at this time it just seems like an awful lot of money to throw at something i may not be happy with. my bf% is not where i want it to be-but to be real thinking that EQ will give me what I am looking for at this point is unrealistic. I have only done 1 cycle and i need to put on more size before i start thinking about shaping myself. im at 6'3 219 16% and i want to be 235-240 @ 12%-and that is not likely to happen on this cycle. so im going to save myself some cash-go for size and eat everything i can get my hands on.

1-5 dbol 40mg AXIO
6-15 NPP 100mg EOD AXIO

I like the thought you have put into this and I'm glad that you are still asking questions and making adjustments based on what we are saying.

I personally think that EQ is shit as well. So IMO it would be a total waste even if it was cheap. I got a great deal on the EQ I ran my last cycle, but at 600mg/wk it honestly did nothing for me (and my bf was ~12% nearing 250lbs)... I would have been much better off getting myself another vial of Test and saving the money for down the road or whatever.

One question for you though... You say that you have done one cycle. What did that cycle consist of?? How were your gains?? I ask because if you only ran Test your first cycle (which I hope is the case). Using 3 compounds may be a little over kill. If you do choose to use 3 compounds, I would recommend using them the way you plan on... never running more than 2 at a time (ie. Test/DBol then Test/NPP).

But if you are worried so worried about bloating up, DBol is probably going to be the last thing you want to run. I don't know who gave you the idea that Deca makes you bloat less than NPP, but it's the same compound (what makes you bloat) with a different ester (the delivery/release system). I think that if you are still in the process of purchasing this gear, etc you should stick with a Test/Deca cycle and I'm positive you will be happy.

I know what you are saying, but honestly, in the long run, I feel like EQ is way more beneficial. Why? Because Deca is mostly water weight, which you lose after the cycle. Not only that, but Deca shuts you down so hard that it is much harder to recover from, hence you lose more gains during post cycle therapy (pct). EQ is all lean muscle mass that is very, very easy to maintain, and it is mild and does not shut you down that hard at all, so it is much easier to recover from. Not only that, it has way less sides, and it shreds you the hell up while giving you some nice veins and hard muscles.

I agree that a lot of the gains you get from Deca are just water weight. This thought that its harder to recover from a Deca/Test cycle then a Test/Eq cycle I dont agree with.

Why?

When taking Testosterone it's going to shut you down. By week 4-5 your HPTA is going to be probably completely suppressed or close to it. Will Deca speed this process? Yes, perhaps a bit... Comparatively your HPTA is going to be shut down to the same degree(completely) at the end of the cycle. So recovery would be the same between the two...

Now if we were to do either substance alone either Deca or EQ. Its a different ball game... Deca would shut you down even at a small dose just as fast as if you were to run Test with it. EQ is not as suppressive by itself... I believe about half as suppressive compared to Test mg per mg. Who wants to run EQ alone though?

So when stacking substances that arent as suppressive as Testosterone, which is more suppressive then any other AAS other then Tren it isn't really a factor.

Anyone disagree?

1-5 dbol 40mg AXIO
6-15 NPP 100mg EOD AXIO

I'd drop the d-bol and just run the prop. The prop will be enough to get things rolling.

Personally I like deca and would run it the entire cycle. Perhaps jump starting the cycle with npp along with the prop. After all npp is deca just with two different esters...
Nandrolone Decanoate(DEca)
nandrolone phenylpropionate(npp)...
You'd be doing the same with the NPP that you are doing with the Prop....

You could also switch back to the two at the end to bridge into PCT newb.

I like the thought you have put into this and I'm glad that you are still asking questions and making adjustments based on what we are saying.

I personally think that EQ is shit as well. So IMO it would be a total waste even if it was cheap. I got a great deal on the EQ I ran my last cycle, but at 600mg/wk it honestly did nothing for me (and my bf was ~12% nearing 250lbs)... I would have been much better off getting myself another vial of Test and saving the money for down the road or whatever.

One question for you though... You say that you have done one cycle. What did that cycle consist of?? How were your gains?? I ask because if you only ran Test your first cycle (which I hope is the case). Using 3 compounds may be a little over kill. If you do choose to use 3 compounds, I would recommend using them the way you plan on... never running more than 2 at a time (ie. Test/DBol then Test/NPP).

But if you are worried so worried about bloating up, DBol is probably going to be the last thing you want to run. I don't know who gave you the idea that Deca makes you bloat less than NPP, but it's the same compound (what makes you bloat) with a different ester (the delivery/release system). I think that if you are still in the process of purchasing this gear, etc you should stick with a Test/Deca cycle and I'm positive you will be happy.

my first cycle was test only-i started at 500 and then bumped it to 750-i know i wasnt suppose to-but i liked pinning MWF-with twice a week-i felt low by monday.

gains on my first cycle-in my mind -were outstanding. i started at like 228 20% bf. by the end of the cycle i was 223 but could not keep my pants from falling off-and every single lift went beyond what i had ever accomplished-after pct it took me about 2.5 months but i am now lifting as heavy as i was at the height of my cycle-and even beyond in deads. also during pct i went down to 216 in 3 days. a lot of my fat is in the mid section-lower mid section-it runs in the family and im dying to get rid of it-unless i lifted up my shirt no one would have ever guessed i was 20%. shit i played four years of high school football and couldnt get rid of it.

so i really want to run dbol-even more so than the prop

with the npp-if i didnt like it i could drop it and just continue with test-aromasin kept my water down a lil on first cycle-im hoping it will do the same on this cycle.

thats another reason i like the idea of NPP-can drop if needed.

Last edited:
sorry my post got cut a lil short-from the screams in the other room i thought my kids had killed each other-turned out my 3 year old daughter was beating up my 6 year old son.

so right now i have dbol-test e-test prop-EQ-but i can dump EQ no prob.

so really in the end i decided to drop the EQ-and was thinking the NPP would be the same as deca-with a lil less water-so why not run it 6-15-this way i could try multiple compounds-at diff times throughout my cycle-still experimenting.

anyways that was my thought process

ld run it the entire cycle. Perhaps jump starting the cycle with npp along with the prop. After all npp is deca just with two different esters...

so if they will treat me the same-is there any other disadvantages to running npp instead of deca-besides pinning schedule?

BTW i enjoy pinning :D

Back