Numbers while using orals, what to expect?

BakedGoods

Gents,

Was wondering what you guys see when using different orals? In particular, your liver function. I understand that many of you supplement with NAC and other liver protection. However, I've wondered what the numbers look like with or even without liver protection added and at what point you would actually stop your orals (What's the upper limit)? I'm curious if anyone has run a particular oral with and without liver protection and the difference in numbers.

I understand that it also depend on the orals being used. Would appreciate any information on any orals used with your cycles.

Time to hit the gym, training my rest day muscles.

It boils down to how hepatotoxic the compound you choose to take is.
There's a huge difference between say anavar and winstrol.

Far as how good NAC is? I've done blood work after drinking daily for a few months, and my ASAT/ALAT values were SUPER tanked compared to previous test.
Quit alcohol and was on NAC for about a month, my values had tripled and was at an all time good.

Was it my body or NAC? Can't say but I wouldn't gamble with orals without NAC, that's for damn sure.

I should probably take a blood test since I'll start both anavar AND winstrol soon lol...my liver is gonna like me :D
Then in about 10 weeks I can tell you how bad it was lol...

Taking A-Bombs right now. Daily 50. I am not going to increase because I know the side effects on the liver.

So what do you think about 40/40mg var/winstrol daily?

Never tired it. This is the first time that I am using orals. I started injections due to toxicity of liver back in the day. Now a days. I am like screw it "which isn't good for health".

Never tired it. This is the first time that I am using orals. I started injections due to toxicity of liver back in the day. Now a days. I am like screw it "which isn't good for health".

There can be no reward without risk and no success without sacrifice ;)

Also, since you mentioned it and I had a thread on it.
You claim winstrol oral is more liver toxicity than the injectable versions but other members here have said they are equal.

How true is this?

Also, since you mentioned it and I had a thread on it.
You claim winstrol oral is more liver toxicity than the injectable versions but other members here have said they are equal.

How true is this?

I believe it has to do with bypassing the first pass of the liver. Although, my knowledge on orals is still limited so wait for others to chime in.

Back