OCT question, important!!!!!

tns

I currently started my 1st cycle of 600mg test enanthate per week.
i have some letro pharma grade for OCT but my problem is this.
i trying braking the 2,5mg tab in 4 and all went wrong.
QUESTION is can i take letro once a week in 1,25mg aprox dose??? would it make a difference and how?
i know im supposed to take an AI for On Cycle and i know what letro does, but not sure about doses half life, active life etc?
anyone with knowledge on the subject you are free to bash me!!!!

in my last attempt im gonna try harder to split it in 4

What does OCT stand for in this situation, out of curiosity?

Why did you go with letro as an AI, vs the recommended aromasin or arimidex?

What does OCT stand for in this situation, out of curiosity?

Why did you go with letro as an AI, vs the recommended aromasin or arimidex?

OCT= on cycle therapy. i didnt make it up xD.
i got my handes on letro easier than aromasin and arimidex. you dont think it gets the job done?

OCT= on cycle therapy. i didnt make it up xD.
i got my handes on letro easier than aromasin and arimidex. you dont think it gets the job done?

Depends what job you want done. It'll crush your estrogen into the ground very easily.

I ran letro a few times on cycle. If your only running 600mgs a week its not worth juggling letro around. It's just way too strong.

From what I've read even cutting into 1/4th / .6mg would still be a high dose to take EOD
I'm pretty sure it's not a suicide inhibitor aka doesn't kill estrogen just binds and once it wears off could have a rebound affect (which is similar to Adex and I've experienced the rebound and it sucks)
So you'll have to taper off in the end.

Prolly best to get aromasin. I switched to it and all seems to be going well, had to up my dose from 12.5 to 18 ED on my 600/600npp/40mgdbol cycle to keep my estrogen in check

Do you plan on getting blood work?

Edit: if anything I stated is wrong someone please correct me. Just trying to help.

Last edited:
Back