off cycle :(

D

davieboy

From using test e for 12 weeks, is there anything i can take in the off cycle to help keep some of my gains (Primobolan Depot, whinny or var ect) or must one been clean in the (time on = time off)

thanks

Dave

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but are you asking if you can take steroids while your off cycle? because that defeats the purpose of "off cycle". Also, time on = time off isn't something to really go by. You should at least take "time off" and maybe more depending on how you feel and how your body is acting. There isn't a set of rules to govern this.

did you PCT??? with clomid or nolva??

and if you are saying use another Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) while you're off cycle that's stupid because then you won't be off cycle... take tribulus or something like that if you wanna take something...

Like the others said, taking a steroid while you are off means you aren't off. I'd like to know what you did for post cycle therapy (pct) as well. The best thing you can do to keep your gains is to keep eating and keep working out.

Calm down there boys i have not started my cycle yet!

LOL

I love how everyone plays police on this site
people like to reply more to threds where they think they can bitch

Last edited:
oooooo aalright i gotcha... you shoulda said that in the first place.... run it like this
1-12 test e 500mg/week
PCT clomid 100mg ed 2 weeks 50mg ed 2 weeks... something like that... that's how i use my clomid a lot of other guys will do different things
and like we said before taking something in the off cycle means you aren't off cycle... if you wanna take anything try tribulus doesn't do a lot but you may find it helps a bit

like crusher said just do your post cycle therapy (pct) and see how that gos and do the other stuff in your next cycle.
What is your cycle history???

Youll just have to suck it up.

Tribulus and creatine might help some.. But just keeping hitting the gym as you did, eating good and resting plenty is what you should do.

davieboy said:
I love how everyone plays police on this site
people like to reply more to threds where they think they can bitch
I love the way people ask such dumbass fvcking questions on this site. "Can I still take steroids whilst off cycle?"... uuhh, wtf do you think? Seriously.

gareth1978 said:
I love the way people ask such dumbass fvcking questions on this site. "Can I still take steroids whilst off cycle?"... uuhh, wtf do you think? Seriously.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha! now that was a good post! :)

Back