***Official WTF Video Thread***

Jusselin

Champ Is Here
pretty much anything goes that makes yo say WTF or lulz

video of my little bother (in law) he begged me not to post it on facebook so i uploaded it on to youtube lol nothing bug but yeah

My little bro i got him on a road trip

and this is a random WTF video

Jusselin might I ask u a question ? You've been on here less than 16 days and have around 160 post and out of 160 post only 1 has any thing related to aas. I'm not bashing here but just wondering if your interested in the world of aas ? I can recommend other sites if your just bored

Jusselin might I ask u a question ? You've been on here less than 16 days and have around 160 post and out of 160 post only 1 has any thing related to aas. I'm not bashing here but just wondering if your interested in the world of aas ? I can recommend other sites if your just bored

Not bored at all my friend....this is a forum and it does have other boards than just roid topics, such a "general chat" and "behind closed doors"

I initially came here wanting to run a cycle of DNP but after talking to a few members here realized that doing so wasnt the best decision...I am 600 pounds brother....not really interested in running any steroids, as a matter of fact the only thing i am interested in here is HRT but just dont have the finances at the moment. I found a good group of people here and decided to stick around. if you find my entertainment to be distracting please use your ignore member feature that V-bull provides. I have not broken any rules, however if you or any other members feel me being here is a problem then by all means get a petition going lol this isnt the only forum in the world.

Don't be offended I was just curious an asking a simple question and like I said I wasn't bashing on ya. I was just gonna be courteous and suggest some forums that I thought fit your intellectual level and intrest. And also if your looking towards weight loss might I suggest the first thing I would do is to drop the Bud Light it's horrible when interested in weight loss .

Last edited:
Not bored at all my friend....this is a forum and it does have other boards than just roid topics, such a "general chat" and "behind closed doors"

I initially came here wanting to run a cycle of DNP but after talking to a few members here realized that doing so wasnt the best decision...I am 600 pounds brother....not really interested in running any steroids, as a matter of fact the only thing i am interested in here is HRT but just dont have the finances at the moment. I found a good group of people here and decided to stick around. if you find my entertainment to be distracting please use your ignore member feature that V-bull provides. I have not broken any rules, however if you or any other members feel me being here is a problem then by all means get a petition going lol this isnt the only forum in the world.

I think you should stick around:)

I agree with Jimbo, That vid of little Richard Simmons was soooo funny !!
A good sense of humor is a good thing, keep posting Jusselin ! :)

Don't be offended I was just curious an asking a simple question and like I said I wasn't bashing on ya. I was just gonna be courteous and suggest some forums that I thought fit your intellectual level and intrest. And also if your looking towards weight loss might I suggest the first thing I would do is to drop the Bud Light it's horrible when interested in weight loss .
word, i dont usually drink a lot but i was in quite a bit of pain. I just wanted to chill out that night.

no, its not. but it is the best though.

you can stay bro, Drag wasnt trying to get you booted or anything.
word

I think you should stick around:)
;-)
I agree with Jimbo, That vid of little Richard Simmons was soooo funny !!
A good sense of humor is a good thing, keep posting Jusselin ! :)
he has a lot of videos, just cant believe that 50 cent came out in a home vid with him.
loved the song , I just had s.e.x, kindda of reminds me what I gave Mrs P for Christmas
"my dick in a box" and here's the song:

Here it is
YouTube - Saturday Night Live : My Dick in a box

haha i love how they spin the boxes around on their waists...Lonely Island is some grade A entertainment lol

Hmmm, If I upgrade to a t2i maybe I could make a vid like this next summer! On a fishn boat! haha

the first video i posted was filmed with my 5D

here is a vido we filmed with a T2i (i think it was a T2i) My lttle brother is taking Digital Media in college and we had to make a trailer for a horror flm

we are thinking about making some short films

what happens if i like talking to strangers? they have the best candy :D

lol we should work on our scripts haha

the news caster is my wife, camera man her brother, first girl murdered is her sister

guy that kills every one is the murdered girls fiancee and the detective is our brother-in-law, the girl hiding behind the wall in the house is his wife

when you cant afford actors family is best lol

Back