Oh great another new guy here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scvchris

Hey there, just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have been reading the boards off and on for awhile and just joined tonight. I'm brand new to this stuff and decided to jump in with both feet! everyone has to start somewhere :)
I'm just starting my first go with GH (3 days in) figured this is a good place to be. So much knowledge & information on here and enjoy reading all the experiences!!

Hi there, welcome to the board :wavey:

So I'll give you a some newbie advice. When you post to a Question you have in regard to what cycle you are doing or workout routine along those lines please first give us your complete stats:
ht
BF%
Some history,
goals

In most all cases it enables us to hone in what will be good for your specific case.
Thanks, Good Luck ,

So I'll give you a some newbie advice. When you post to a Question you have in regard to what cycle you are doing or workout routine along those lines please first give us your complete stats:
ht
BF%
Some history,
goals

In most all cases it enables us to hone in what will be good for your specific case.
Thanks, Good Luck ,

That makes sens thanks for the tip

I tell you this because so many don't and we have to pull teeth to get the stats. It gats aggravating cause we sometimes need this info and they just don't get it.

Thanks for listening. A lot of good stuff on O'logy. Stick around n lets us hear from you again :)

I tell you this because so many don't and we have to pull teeth to get the stats. It gats aggravating cause we sometimes need this info and they just don't get it.

Thanks for listening. A lot of good stuff on O'logy. Stick around n lets us hear from you again :)

Trying to learn all the ins-n-outs and all the info I can soak up!

I like to play a game and try to guess who will stay a member by their screen name...this guy:thumbsdow

^^^^ Lol :laugh:

Fvck I tell ya if they or me cannot fix a problem I have having I won't be posting or staying.

This is high jacking ...sorry new guy. I'll take to another place

Last edited:
^^^^ Lol :laugh:

Fvck I tell ya if they or me cannot fix a problem I have having I won't be posting or staying.

Fuck I will hit send on this and no matter what I do, refresh anything and go to new posts , it is not there. I can only fine the new post page and my posts if it go thru bullshit steps. Never di I have to do all this to follow the new posts.

I have to, NO OTHER WAY, ...go to Forum, then to Quick Links and then to Today's posts wait the full 30 secs and then I can see. Other then all these steps and all the time I cannot follow what is going on.

I can refresh and refresh and refresh .

This is high jacking ...sorry new guy. I'll take to another place
With all that rambling you lost me at "I tell ya" lol. It seems all the threads I been reading are old. Or they all just suddenly stop with no closure. Makes me wonder, what happened to the guy did he die? ;$

With all that rambling you lost me at "I tell ya" lol. It seems all the threads I been reading are old. Or they all just suddenly stop with no closure. Makes me wonder, what happened to the guy did he die? ;$

With over 4 million posts its comforting to know theres lots of good info, knowledge and wisdom to draw upon. how long is your cycle for?

Last edited:
With over 4 million threads its comforting to know. how long is your cycle for?
Going to run for 6 months. I've talked to guys who run growth year round so I'm kinda torn. . So much information out there that goes both ways. I seen where people say take a break in order to give your body time so it doesn't interfere with natty production?
Starting @ 1.5iu's x 2 ED
Ramp up eventually to 2.5iu's x 2 ED

Last edited:

ht
BF%
Some history,
goals

Thanks, Good Luck ,
this needs to be addressed op.

Last edited:

ht
BF%
Some history,
goals

Thanks, Good Luck ,
6'3"
180lbs
21%bf
Just looking to add some definition & possibly some lean muscle. Also looking to reap some of the anti aging benefits

6'3"
180lbs
21%bf
Just looking to add some definition & possibly some lean muscle. Also looking to reap some of the anti aging benefits
your stats dont add up, your a beanpole with 21%bf?
got to gt that bodyfat down before anything else and what anti aging benefits are you refering to?

Correction. That's bmi @21... bf is 13% (it's late I'm tired) as far as aging I'm referring to possibility in reduction in wrinkles (though most likely due to water retention) have heard your skin looks better overall, increase in energy and just an o really well being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back