Ok so the Surveys have been installed please use them

Could you just make a sub forum or something for all these polls DPR? They are kinda annoying...IMO

Does anyone else think so?

The System is actually the steroidology system. Not a spammer.

We're trying to add the threads in gently, so we throttled the creation of them back for now. They will fall off soon and only be brought up if someone discusses a poll for a particular city in the future.

Dread will be along soon and give more details.

The System is actually the steroidology system. Not a spammer.

We're trying to add the threads in gently, so we throttled the creation of them back for now. They will fall off soon and only be brought up if someone discusses a poll for a particular city in the future.

Dread will be along soon and give more details.

Thanks LynchMob...

BTW-I didnt know we got another admin.

Welcome to the forum LynchMob.

Whats the dang purpose of having all these threads? How does it help the community?

Thanks for the welcome. I usually hide in the back. I'm a programmer and not usually involved with issues involving members. But since I was the only one around, I thought y'all should get an explanation since you asked.

I'm a pretty good programmer and a lousy mod. :p

Thanks for the welcome. I usually hide in the back. I'm a programmer and not usually involved with issues involving members. But since I was the only one around, I thought y'all should get an explanation since you asked.

I'm a pretty good programmer and a lousy mod. :p

I see.. and thanks.

You should make a appearance more often.

Whats the dang purpose of having all these threads? How does it help the community?

I dunno...Im figuring someone is going to write an artical on steroids in North America?Thats my guess.

Shit is annoying thou.They should have modified the poll and have an option of cities you can pick instead of all them seperate threads bc the only difference is location all the question are the same.

Back