Old skinny me.

lionhead said:
Hey thanks bro. No I started bulking and got fat.. :D But Im on the road of getting them back. I was training abs 12 sets 5 times a week while i was doing my ordinary workouts back then. With a Diet consisting of 2000 calories. I was crazy And didnt know much about diet or overtraining. But my abs was awesome, even without having a "pump" .which those pictures are taken when i dont.

Now I am this hideous beast:

Not hideous! Afraid I am going to have to disagree. :) But I know it KILLS me to let go of my conditioning to put on muscle. I have now realized that I can't always be below 10% BF and gain size. So I understand how you feel. You still look good though. And looks like you are making nice gains. Congrats on that!!! Jul

Youll get there bro, you where small before so now youve hopefully gaines som serious mass and it'll show when youre BF is lowered.

The way you trained abs... could have been much easier and better.

definatly still look fine brotha, i thougth u meant u stopped training completely, haha my mistake, keep bulking! you can get those abs back whenever u want

hmlacrosse said:
definatly still look fine brotha, i thougth u meant u stopped training completely, haha my mistake, keep bulking! you can get those abs back whenever u want

thx for the support man. Really appreciate it. :)

And you to0 Jul :) lookin very toned, muscular and defined. But not to muscular (Which is a good thing) :) I am judging this from your avatar :) if it is you. :)

Reactions: jul
lionhead said:
And you to0 Jul :) lookin very toned, muscular and defined. But not to muscular (Which is a good thing) :) I am judging this from your avatar :) if it is you. :)
Thanks lionhead! That is me. Compete in figure. :) Keep your head up. You will reach your goals, I have NO doubt!!! Jul

Back