Omg!!!

MUNJA

been doing 1g/test enan / week for 5 weeks now all i can say is wooooow!!! no sides except for higher bp 170/100
im like 3 times stronger 10 more focused gained about 25lb my muscles look alot bigger now i gained some fat but not too bad
my question is do u thing i should eat less slow it down a bit?????
been eating 6-7 times /day 450-500g prot a day 700-800g carbs 200+fat
im 6` 6`` 305 b4 now 330+

My question is why would you want to slow it down? Is it because of the high bp or because you feel you are gaining too much fat. You say that you haven't gotten any sides? I know most people would be happy to put on that much weight in 5 weeks. What gives?

ACTUALLY,..I JUST WEIGHED MYSELF I GAINED 30lb im just over 5 weeks
the reason why i wanna slow down is my BP

First and foremost you need to get off all the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) NOW.....Do you even realize how much your effecting your health with a BP of 170/100. Secondly adding 30 lb over 5 weeks is terrible on your body. That and the good majority of that 30 lb is only fat and water.

Please look at what your doing and take the necessary steps to resolve them.

Last edited:
DirkMoneyshot said:
First and foremost you need to get off all the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) NOW.....Do you even realize how much your effecting your health with a BF of 170/100. Secondly adding 30 lb over 5 weeks is terrible on your body. That and the good majority of that 30 lb is only fat and water.

30lb in 5 weeks is NOT muscle. re-evaluate what your doing man! is that bp resting? you can feel on top of the world and still stroke out from hypertension-especially if your in the gym when your bp is that high. scary stuff.

DirkMoneyshot said:
First and foremost you need to get off all the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) NOW.....Do you even realize how much your effecting your health with a BP of 170/100. Secondly adding 30 lb over 5 weeks is terrible on your body. That and the good majority of that 30 lb is only fat and water.

No kidding! That's just scarey!

Back