on a cycle, does it matter what time you workout?

Gumaro

i know nutrition is more crucial than Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for obtaining a good physique. but Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is more important if size is the goal, IMO. so i was wondering if it matters what time of the day you workout. working out on the AM allows you more time to eat. but some people dont have time in the AM and workout in the PM. suppose youre doing a cycle (cut or bulk) and your workouts are at 8PM. you head to bed at 10PM and wake up at 5AM. would the cycle still work as well as if you were feeding your body throughout the day?

It won't matter what time of day you work out in terms of the effect of the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you are on.

Gumaro said:
i know nutrition is more crucial than Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for obtaining a good physique. but Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is more important if size is the goal, IMO.
Wrong. How do you expect to gain weight w/o eating correctly? The steroids dont just turn into muscle.

Steroids will enhance your growing; they will not cause you to grow on their own.

Trucker111 said:
Even test suspension?
Remember, you grow at night when you sleep, not in the gym.

And to second what Trucker111 said: Diet is ALWAYS more important than the AAS.

Back