on enant small mgs per week gyno and hair

maxxmill17

on 130 mgs enanthte split into two shots per week,,,had up'd mgs to 175 for 2 weeks and nipps swelled up and sore..also my hair been fallng out..dr. told me to take propecia (but i read it will cause gyno in few if prone ) i have slight gyno already so how can i do propecia? a-dex cant take i feel terrible 2 hours after just a 1/4 tab...should i try letro?? thx for help ,,i am starting to get stressed...and for all who say talk to dr...been to many they jus dont get it like guys who have been there...thx

would appreciate a little guidance thx...i know i need some anti -e but at sametime i am losing hair..worried letro will add to that

Dude get the hell off it and come up with a new plan. I keep reading things like this in forums about people taking more and more crap to counter side effects. There is a lot out there find out what works for you and it's trial and error. If your hair is falling out, you feel sick, and you have gyno?
I can see countering gyno and such but when certain gear is screwing you all up it's no good for anyone.

hrt...i have been on for 3-4 years ..and have delt with 3 dr's including swale..to be honest i think i should be doing 75-100mgs per week for the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but i always have the itch to kick it up a bit...and my hair started falling out slowly in beginning but now more rapid..swollen nips sore for few days then not..would appreciate any input on letro?? thx

i got the letro..i want to start with very small dose as..a-dex after 2 hours of taking it make me feel like i am gonna die... got it from reasearchstop 2.5mg/ml ...what would be a very small dose to see if i dont have reaction...and under tongue? thank you..

Question.
I have read that you may get gyno side effects if you are 'prone' to it.
I am 21 and still natural.
But I do have the most minuscule amount of gyno, like barely noticeable, but its there. Does this mean I would be 'prone' to gyno just because I got a little bit from puberty?

Back