on fire cycle need help

snowshayne

I'm currently on day 18 of my cycle of dbol and Sustanon (sust) 250. I'm taking 20mg of dbol twice a day, the last 4 days or so I've been getting sensitive in my chest and on my right pec can feel a hard build up under my nipple. I have my blocker for when I'm done but was wondering if I should start taking it now or after I'm done the dbol(3 weeks total) or after I'm done the cycle. Also any suggestions for what to do after my 4th weekof Sustanon (sust) ( currently 500/week). More Sustanon (sust) per week or something else. Sorry to ask a question but I couldn't find an answer in the forums...

what do you have nolvadex? start now thats what its for gyno symptoms

If you begin to feel gyno right now, it's probably best that you start nolvadex right away. If this is your first cycle, at least you now know that you might be more prone to gyno than most people, and that you'll need to run nolva throughout your cycles.

As far as getting rid of gyno, I've heard that Letrozole does wonders. I've never had gyno so I can't really comment, but hopefully someone can help with dosages and when to take letro (ie. during or after cycle)

Definitely start the nolvadex immediately.
As lookin pointed out, if you get gyno Letrozole gets in there and kills it for sure. I got a pretty bad flare up and letro killed it. (and my lipid profile)

thanks for the advice, I currently have VSN testostac, would that work as well or should i just go get the novaldex

thanks for the advice, I currently have VSN testostac, would that work as well or should i just go get the novaldex

get nolva.... it looks like VSN testostac is nothing more than a combination of tribulus and milk thistle... its not going to help against gyno

wow on day 18 first-ever cycle? hmmmm. idk. My first thought is you hurt it in the gym and you didn't know it... but I guess you must assume its gyno... and nova will knock it out.

Back