On GHRH/GHRP but high C-Peptide

satsumas

Hi,

I have been on GHRH and GHRP for just a couple of months for the first time. i'm 5'11, 235, around 25% bf, and was hoping to use it to help me lose weight, especially the visceral fat that has been impossible to lose, but i've just gained more muscle (not necessarily a bad thing, but I tend to gain muscle pretty easily).

In any event, i've been using mod grf 100mcg plus ipamorelin 100-200mg anywhere from 3-5x per day depending.

I also see an endo for metabolic syndrome which came from antipsychotic use in the past (which he has aggressively treated in the past)...another endo actually said that she dosen't think I have metabolic syndrome anymore, but the weight has been impossible to lose even with exercise 5x per week.

Endo has had me on Byetta or Victoza over the past year, as well as TRT. Added the peptides to this mix 2-3 months ago.

Most recent labs, my C-Peptide came back really high, around 9 and range tops out at i think 2 or 3. What worries me are some of the things I read online about excessive C-peptide (namely endocrine tumors that secrete insulin or other things, I think there was one disease that mentioned excessive secreting of stomach acid, and I do have a very acid stomach).

Endo doesn't know about the GHRP/H yet but via email claims that the C-Peptide level means "the good news is youre producing insulin, but your body is not using it correctly leading to weight gain."

I'm quite a notivice but I feel like I read that GHRP/H end up increasing IGF via their HGH stimulation? What about insulin? Would the high C-Peptide levels be a result of the GHRP/H and is this a problem?

Doctor put me on a combo of Victoza and Bydureon last week when I saw him given the stubborness of the weight loss, but the labs weren't ready yet so not sure how this will effect treatment plan.

Any ideas? Is the C-Peptide level something to be worried about? Excess insulin stimulation by GHRP an issue?

Your IGF-1 levels will go up. You should be fine. Your GH levels will go up witch burns fat so I think you'll be alright.

Back