One bad thing about gittin swole

jb160

I wear dress shirts and ties to work but for the last month I have been slacking and getting away with it. Well they put a stop to that this week. Today I put on a dress shirt I can't button the top button to put a tie on its like an inch from even buttoning. I gotta buy all new dress shirts damnit. Ahh but I really ain;t complaining I will buy some with growing room this time!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Yeah how about when you diet down and all your dress shirts and slacks are baggy and loose I have to pull my belt to the last loop and my pants scrunch up like a fuckin gangster in the front.

yeah my neck has gotten wider, i guess. so it is real tight around the collar. but somehow i doubt that it would feel loose if I lost some fat cause I dont have much deposited up there.
jb160, how old were those shirts anyway? mine from 2002 dont even fit anymore.

Popichulo said:
Yeah how about when you diet down and all your dress shirts and slacks are baggy and loose I have to pull my belt to the last loop and my pants scrunch up like a fuckin gangster in the front.

huh when I was dieting I was swimming in my shit lol.

Can't wait until I feel like a ballon again lol!!!

tyhigs said:
yeah my neck has gotten wider, i guess. so it is real tight around the collar. but somehow i doubt that it would feel loose if I lost some fat cause I dont have much deposited up there.
jb160, how old were those shirts anyway? mine from 2002 dont even fit anymore.

They fit fine in March

Fellas you just got to learn to have winter (bulk) clothes, and summer (diet) clothes. This makes things so easy.

I have wear a dress shirt, tie and dress pants to work everyday, but now it is getting ridiculous. I look like I am going to explode, my pants are stretched to their limits and the buttons on my shirts are straining. Its virtually impossible to buy clothes off the rack

ya i cant afford to buy new clothes. i love it when i get bigger but my pants and shits r getting so tight it hurts lol

Popichulo said:

LLLLLLLLL..............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........LLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

In gym wear - t shirt and shorts I look awesome. In dress clothes I look and feel like a balloon. Big pecs are impressive in a tight t shirt but they make a dress shirt look ridiculous. Everyone is always teasing me at work, whereas at the gym they tell me how awesome I look. It's just the Yin Yang of things I guess.

Worse my coworkers are calling me Chesty McBubblebutt. We are a bunch of engineers so they do things like rebuild my office chair so it can hold over 1000lbs. It's all in good fun but the comments about the size of my chest and legs are constant.

Over the years--my dress shirt has gone from 16 to 20
and my jacket from 42 to 50
It does get kind of extreme, add in the profuse sweating, and I scare people--tomo

I went to an interview last week with my top button undone. It was not even close. I put an inch on in two months. I still got the job though.

jb160 said:
I wear dress shirts and ties to work but for the last month I have been slacking and getting away with it. Well they put a stop to that this week. Today I put on a dress shirt I can't button the top button to put a tie on its like an inch from even buttoning. I gotta buy all new dress shirts damnit. Ahh but I really ain;t complaining I will buy some with growing room this time!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Bro, I know exactly how you feel. I bought a brand NEW DKNY suite and wore it once. I went to put it on several months later for an interview and it didnt fit. I was like FUK!
I had to buy all new slacks and shirts but I had to buy them with "growing room." so when Im lean and un-roided, my slacks fit like crap!
This sucks, but at least Im growing.

bought a whole new wardrobe of diesel, AX, and prada stuff.... Now most of it wont fit it looks like im wearing childrens clothing... 30 pounds makes an enourmous difference.

It sucks now cause most of everything i got was winter clothing... and i know i wont be getting cut in the winter...

Back