One dead looking for another (Boston Bombers)

yea go figure Muslim extremist would do such a thing. I hope the other gets caught so the world can hear his words on killing the infidel(8 year olds).

Hope they kill the other fucker. As a dad myself I feel horrible for the parents of that 8 yr old little boy.

yea america,just keep letting immagraints come live here....keep up the good work,like we really want or need them here.wonder why you dont see all americans trying to leave and go to another country..???every other country can have and do the same thing we do,but they are to lazy to do it or to dumb so they just come here and live off what we have built...and the goverment allwos it.....fucking dumb!!!

yea america,just keep letting immagraints come live here....keep up the good work,like we really want or need them here.wonder why you dont see all americans trying to leave and go to another country..???every other country can have and do the same thing we do,but they are to lazy to do it or to dumb so they just come here and live off what we have built...and the goverment allwos it.....fucking dumb!!!

Our president allows it. he has so many programs to allow these people to enter our country and we as taxpayers pay every penny of it. Remember his father was radical Muslim from Kenya

Is that you or the fox news speaking

That is me speaking. Do some research on Islam and its teachings as well as its foundation. If you are justifying their actions you are as big of a piece of shit as the ones who commit the cowardly crimes.

That is me speaking. Do some research on Islam and its teachings as well as its foundation. If you are justifying their actions you are as big of a piece of shit as the ones who commit the cowardly crimes.

''their action'' what do you mean by their... do you mean the muslims? or the guys that actually did this crime

Back