One dead looking for another (Boston Bombers)

We prolly wouldn't have to invade if they were not a threat to other countries. And i guess if we went over there to try to save the ones in the country who were getting tortured and murderd, on some hero shit, that would create problems we should of kept our nose in our own business

We prolly wouldn't have to invade if they were not a threat to other countries. And i guess if we went over there to try to save the ones in the country who were getting tortured and murderd, on some hero shit, that would create problems we should of kept our nose in our own business

well we are the one suffering from our ''kindness'' now with all this money spent on that never ending war. btw we do the same here (guantanamo)

but some priests rapes small childrens... theres fuckd up people in every religion. Being catholic wont stop you from killing

your not getting it. the jihadist portion added to the Coran clearly states to kill the Infidel. Infidel's are people who don't believe the same. this is why they kill there own people day in and day out. they kill other Muslims who don't believe and especially other religions.

your not getting it. the jihadist portion added to the Coran clearly states to kill the Infidel. Infidel's are people who don't believe the same. this is why they kill there own people day in and day out. they kill other Muslims who don't believe and especially other religions.

bingo

Wow. And we, the taxpayer, payed for these guys whole family to come to America. We probably paid for their food, housing, education. I don't understand why we pay for immigrants to come here and we pay all their bills and needs for their whole family. How does that benefit America? Smh people are crazy

well we are the one suffering from our ''kindness'' now with all this money spent on that never ending war. btw we do the same here (guantanamo)

Yes this never ending war goes on so you can sleep at night. FACT while an Infidel is in there country IE...Afganistan the Taliban focus's all efforts to get them out. one of the fucked up laws the Taliban live by.

Wow. And we, the taxpayer, payed for these guys whole family to come to America. We probably paid for their food, housing, education. I don't understand why we pay for immigrants to come here and we pay all their bills and needs for their whole family. How does that benefit America? Smh people are crazy

Thank your President. Hes sending them over by the plane full every day

I didn't read the coran, if it says that then yeah that is stupid for sure. And if someone is stupid enough to follow this then he's clearly the one to blame

Yes this never ending war goes on so you can sleep at night. FACT while an Infidel is in there country IE...Afganistan the Taliban focus's all efforts to get them out. one of the fucked up laws the Taliban live by.

They should get them out! bring them here for fucks sake so them we can bomb the fuck outta all of them with little collateral damage

I had good nights of sleep before this war

This thread shows why the world will never be able to fix or get rid of such things. A small community of like minded individuals (ology) have started spouting off nonsense to each other, and in some cases statements that can be very hurtful.

The attack isn't about a religion no matter what a person believes. Christians had their mass murders, as well as most others due to extremist, or a twisting of an idea. Look at the extremist that are glad upon hearing of the deaths and chaos created by the bombs, and are wanting to boycott the funerals. Those aren't Muslims, those are Christians. Hate is hate. And after working year and year as an Officer, one thing I've learned is hate will never fix the problem. Don't want to be the bringer of bad news but we are killing ourselves inside of America at a far quicker / higher rate than terrorist.

This thread is way off track...

Back