One Roid Cycle... After effects

Rugger7

If someone takes one cycle of juice, are they bound and destined to return to their best possible (or worse) genetic physique afterwords if workouts are kept regular and intense and diet is kept clean and large? If I would gain 20 or 30 lbs of lean mass on juice, how long can I expect to keep it after i get off juice and am training naturally again?

Thanks & Peace,
Rugger

You can keep all of it if your good enough. Eat, sleep, train. Its a life long thing. If you turn the intensity down or slack one one of these three things it will go fast.

You will retain almost all of your gains after your cycle. I know I gained 25 lbs on sust and when i was done I lost 12-15lbs but it was a lot of water weight. I put on about 15 lbs of muscle and lose a decent amount of fat. I've kept my gains to this day and I don't train as hard now as I do when I'm on a cycle. I keep my diet in check and make sure I eat plenty of protien.

i lost all of my gains from my first cycle shortly after it was over due to a pulmonary infection. after i recovered it took me a while but i regained every single pound of muscle. naturally. im back to the same weight i ended my first cycle at with the exception of being a little less lean. maybe once you have 4 or 5 cycles under your belt it is harder to keep those gains without doing an occasional cycle but from my personal experience i believe that the novice user is more likely to keep gains. just my observations bro. later.

not related to AAS. i was a dumb fuck and would go work out, come out of the gym sweating balls still wearing my wet t shirt into the fresh night air and hang out with my bros trying to hook up with whatever skirt passed by and made the mistake of smiling at me. i only went straight home when in the company of some slut. so i got bronchitis and it almost complicated into pneumonia. i lost 14 kilos in like 8 days bros. the doctor said that if i wasnt in such excellent physical condition i would have probably died. of course i was the dumbass that didnt go to the doc right away, i thought it was flu. i would get a fever, get better, get a fever a few days later, get better, developed a slight cough, it kept getting worse, eventually i was coughing up thick globs of blackened bloody ghlem. thats when i got scared and went to the doc. well, you guys can imagine the rest. but the point is that with proper training and nutrition i was able to regain 95 percent of my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) obtained gains. moral of the story? carry a sweater to the gym with you.

Back