One Way Bars???

Not yet, I hear they are supposed to taste like a Butterfingers....

had one yesterday and it totally kicked ass, hands down the best bar I have ever ate, even better than the detour bar. It does NOT taste like a butterfinger, more like a real creamy peanut butter snicker :D

goes4ever said:
had one yesterday and it totally kicked ass, hands down the best bar I have ever ate, even better than the detour bar. It does NOT taste like a butterfinger, more like a real creamy peanut butter snicker :D

Ah shit, that is bad because now I will have to get a couple of cases.

They are good but what the hell is really in it? I have a hard time trusting the labels on these new bars comming out

I had one.. Yummy.
Better than the Detour Bar? I dunno.. Id say they are equal.. the Detour Bar is nice and Carmelly, the One Way is nice and Peanutbuttery.. not liek a butter finger.. but Hmm.. I dunno.. its just GOOD

I just had one the other day....didnt really like it myself, I prefer the Detour bar myself, the peanuts kinda break up the taste to me or somethin

thanks for that link Faan!! still not bad stats compared to a chocolate bar. I typically save bars for bulking and when im unprepared(rarely.) or cheat! :D . Both the one-way and u-turn are good. very rich. I prefer the Trioplex bars myself YUm!!

Jetrob said:
They are good but what the hell is really in it? I have a hard time trusting the labels on these new bars comming out

I'm with Jetrob on this one. Tastes too good to be true it usually is. 11 years taught me that. Then again i eat tuna out of the can so what do I know.

Back