Open letter to Animal (animalkits)

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
Stop it. Just fucking stop it, and stop crying like a little baby when somebody tries to defend themselves after you attack them. When you start flaming, don't act surprised that somebody flames you back...it's normal and unlike your board, you can't edit their responses to make them look foolish.

You have been starting all this shit because your anger and hatred have consumed you. You have disregarded one of the main things I told you before you came here...that there will be no flaming, no name calling, etc. Stop being a jackass, animal. Just stop it.

I had so much respect for you, of which you have been able to erode almost all of it by acting like a crying 6 year old.

I've seen how you don't tolerate ANYTHING that goes on that you don't like on your board...and yet here, I have allowed you to continue posting even after you step over the line time after time after time. All because I kept thinking, he has so much to contribute...but the main contribution has been an excess of bullshit.

Yes, macro posted your picture...AFTER you called him a liar among other things and then 'wittily' called ulter, udder. I spent over an hour poring over every single one of your posts the other night, and edited about 15 of them for flames and other crap. All I wanted to do was a little reading, and it turned into 'Fire-extinguisher Tx'. I didn't get a chance to read one damn thing I wanted because all my time was sucked up by your immature posts.

This is your last warning (I don't even know why I'm giving you this last chance...I keep hoping you will show some maturity, but we both know that won't happen). If I have to edit one more of your posts you are gone.

I think you are about to piss away a golden opportunity for you to express your contrary views. And I for one think that contrary views are very helpful in finding out better and better ways to do things. But you are at the point where 95% of your posts involve flaming, and that just inhibits other posters here from posting. And that's exactly why this is a flame free zone.

Please stop, but if you don't, you will be banned. If you do stop, I would appreciate it because I have learned more about ala and r-ala in the last week than I ever have, and you also brought up some interesting questions that were echoed by other members here. But just because there has been a nugget or two doesn't mean it will be allowed anymore.

One flame edit=one banning.

tx

Nicely stated......

......it's unfortunate that it had to come to this, but there's this little thing called "integrity" that we like to uphold here at Steroidology.

And I tried resolving this via PMs, but I don't know if animal read his PMs or not. Plus, if he does get banned, I want everyone to know I gave him chance after chance after chance to discuss things rationally but that at every oppportunity he has chosen to spew hate.

I like Animal, I always have. He has an immense amount of knowledge with respect to our community and I really hope he can keep a lid on the personal attacks. I know Animal is very brash and always has been, all we ask for at Steroidology is that our members argue their points with class.

orignally posted by AnimalKits
Hey dude, apology accepted and thanks for clearing it up that I own this board and have the admins in my hands.

i am also losing respect for animal everytime i read one of his posts as of late...

Txlonghorn says:

Stop it. Just fucking stop it, and stop crying like a little baby when somebody tries to defend themselves after you attack them. When you start flaming, don't act surprised that somebody flames you back...it's normal and unlike your board, you can't edit their responses to make them look foolish.

How"s this?

Go FUCK YOURSELF!

You invited me over here and told of no censoring and you are wild at it cause they pad your pocketbook.

Damn quick how the $ changes the virtuous.

Sad that I can back up everything with research and they you start in with the F word and jackass, but I can't?

Screw off and thanks for the bait and switch!

I feel real bad that people lose respect for the truth over the dollar. It's called a sell-out.

Enjoy your board without me on it where you can cuss and swear like a sailor and look real cool to your member!

Go let your cunt buddies post my picture all over now.

BTW, It's called Fame buddy!

Maybe ya'll will learn about it one day!

It's your golden oppurtunity as look how many hits those threads had.

Enjoy, you invited me over because of the controversy and insite I bring and now you don't like it cause your advertisers are bitchin'.

And I never knew this board had PM's as the type is as small a period up there.

Hey, you never heard of this thing called email and then you want to drop Fbombs and call ME a jackass?

What a coward.

You knew what I was and was about from day one and now you are scared.

Same goes for rush limbaugh and howard stern and people like you and your ilk affected them/us not at all.

Yea you BITCH!

If your anal friends hadn't posted my picture, I woulda never flamed a bit.

Go take a royal flying fuck you goddamn prick!

It's what I'd call a ratfuck.

And it was hilarious how you edited off the links to my board in various threads saying they didn't work.

Give me a fucking break, scum.

hey, why do you have to say some shit about howard stern? thats juts fucked up... everyone likes howard stern...unless i misunderstood what you said...
anyway, bump for HOWER STERN!!

This is about the most immature thread I have ever read on this entire board. People it's ok to debate but this shit is just plain childish.

Can ya'll just drop this shit and act civilized?

Yea, and look at what your bitchass preschool moderator posted! Pretty childish. Maybe somebody can post his picture?

I love howard stern because so many DO GOODERS including his rich cunt of a whore ex wife hate him.

And please fall into your pit of self-righteousness and roll in your own excrement because your backstabbing moderator knew EXACTLY what I was and was about and would bring and now he is nothing more than two faced acting like he is somehow mad and shocked.

Please remove your head from their ass, buddy!

Back